• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

in memories of AMBITION (Lunarforce)

nice movie times when im inactiv 3 weeks and killian leading everything and from us max 6 ppl following killian on actions ;p the rest as u can see its lapa members xD

Lunarforce ded forever ;p no1 playing ;p i asking 2 weeks before i come shadow wille navid skeon killian mitch to make team and fight us but no1 want it so we transfered to shadow

nice movie times when im inactiv 3 weeks and killian leading everything and from us max 6 ppl following killian on actions ;p the rest as u can see its lapa members xD

Lunarforce ded forever ;p no1 playing ;p i asking 2 weeks before i come shadow wille navid skeon killian mitch to make team and fight us but no1 want it so we transfered to shadow

file.php

shat de fak ap vezif.

Back