• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Insane" NEW GUILD 200+, ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKERS! "Insane"

SaharCore

Reaction score
Hey guys, we created a new guild since our old guild "Brothers" died..

We invite people from level 200 and above to join us.

You must speak English.

We are making wars, pk's, hunts and more fun things :)

Leaders are old people from older guilds, like 385 RP and 350 mages.. you will know names in game. If you want to join, search for guild "Insane" or Angelicas \ See Ya and ask them for invite, or any other vice leader...

Don't you get it, that they are trolling u so much?

@Navid
Besttrollonthisforumevenbetterthanallsalartrolls
hehehejustkidding

By the way I want join, my nick is: Sir Banana. Im 79 level knight, but I have 50/50 skills, keep training on rotworms Venore, so soon I'll be 75/75, then I'll make PG and I'll get much, much expierience. Im no hand a bit, but I hope under your eye I'll became pro player! Also I know every quest from RL, so feel free to ask me! Im not using Ventrilo, guild chat is enough for me, but if I'll have to download it - I'll do this, but I need your help with settings etc.
I HOPE YOU WILL INVITE ME!
WAITING FOR ANSWER
REGARDS

finally a guild that wants to rpg on shadowcores, its so few already ! if u gonna war dont bother to msg me im here to pg.
hugs and kisses
timpzur lel

omfgtrevoryoufuckingnoobwhyinsultingmesohard??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
betterdoanhion7.6anddedeksoeasy

timpzor is charlover dont take him he wont come on actions just exp exp exp exp
but he can

buy ventrilo
but im rich i can buy sd and potion for team not like u only pk and never give out supplies ...
fak u retart dont be cheecki cunt i punch u in face

There's a surprise, a bunch of PL's and BR's trolling on forums. Seriously what's in the water over there, why is your evolution stunted, do you even have thumbs!? Crawl back into the ocean.

S'pose that's a bit of an insult to fish, no wonder you're countries get dominated so easily and are in poverty (Y). Sadly not even racist, just facts.

and from exactly which country that is soooo free undominated and rich do you come from Larry?

We are making wars, pk's, hunts
and more fun things

????? wars? i never seen any member with skull dominando gajs can anyone push flowers from yala grims im trapped

Back