• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IP-BAN] I'm Tired of This

People should get IP-Ban

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arturinoo

Reaction score
Well, shadowcores is having a really big success in the open tibia servers community, people are asking for new servers because of the incredible ammount of people that play shadowcores, considering the little success of lunarforce and the 0 responses to the new normal pvp servers that the community is asking for, i think that the best solution is:

IP-Ban all afk botters/red skull trappers and all the other day-to-day offenses that occur in shadowcores, obeously im not asking for a direct ip-ban before some warnigs, but there are some reports of people that breaks the law again and again and again and they only recieve a jail?

Leave your opinion about this, and please try to respect each other as a community

If you were too ip ban everyone that gets caught botting multiple times on Shadowcores you'd have what 250 people left after a couple of weeks? o.o

Omg, I can't read this nonsense some of you are posting on this forum - bunch of dumbasses (Prolly br's)

I have a suggestion. Ban all da maddafakking whiners. The server got around 1300 players online average. So obviously people enjoy playing shadowcores. If it doesnt suit you, get the fuck out of here.....

Please tell me just ONE ot "ip banning/deleting" botters,its like suicide...50-80% of these "botters" are donators,who are actually the main reason of shadowcores success...

Please tell me just ONE ot "ip banning/deleting" botters,its like suicide...50-80% of these "botters" are donators,who are actually the main reason of shadowcores success...

Word ^

Well this was my effort, don't complain later asking to delete rs traps ettc

//Close this thread please

This is not a good idea, because a lot of players are using tunneling connection, especially brazil players. By IP-Banning someone that's using a Tibia Tunnel will also result in an ip-banishment for tons of innocent players. Therefore we cannot IP-ban just everyone for botting. Closed thread on request of the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back