IP - Changer.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zikk, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Zikk

Zikk New Member

Hello.

Anyone knwo how to change IP in client manualy ? I wont download any IP Changer because I see alot of viruses... I play on RL tibia and I wont lose anything.

Yours,
    Zikk
  2. Dyabl0

Dyabl0 Just stop copying my outfit colours.

Hello there,

If you don't want to use it then don't do it.

There are a couple of ideas to play.
    By the way, there isn'y any IP changer who can give you warnings that have virus or something but you should download from the official website or from ShadowCores.

You can download the OTLand IP changer from the website of ShadowCores:
    Otland IP Changer
    I'm 100% sure that this IP changer haven't any type of virus, or maybe it's your Anti-virus that have something wrong and don't allow you to run this application.
    You can also use the SharpLoader IP changer, as I'm using it and it's working successful so you won't have any problem.
    Try to uninstall your anti-virus and install some good one and I hope it does work!
    Good luck.

Kind regards,
    Dyablo.
  3. Zikk

Zikk New Member

Thanks for reply.

I use all the time virustotal.com

Here is a scan of OTland IP - Changer.
  4. Dyabl0

I'm wondering if you are using the Otland IPChanger downloaded from the website?
  5. Zikk

Zikk New Member

Yes, I downloaded from OTland.
  6. Zarz

Zarz Bruhs || Tibiacams.net

Quite a few people have been hacked now after starting Shadowcores, and using the IP changer from the shadowcores website. They were playing real tibia started shadowcores for 1-2 days and then got hacked on all their rl tibia accounts.
  7. Three Magic

Three Magic Well-Known Member

Could you back that up?

ShadowCores is the most legit server. The IP Changer is used by thousands of people. So I'd like to see evidence people have been hacked due to ShadowCores or the OTLand IP Changer.
  8. Dyabl0

9. Mark

Mark Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I don't know where you see a lot of viruses, but the IP-Changer on our website is developed by us in C# with .NET Framework. The code is not obfuscated so if you understand C# (or pretty much any other programming language) you can decompile it and see in the source code that there is no malicious code.

Most likely their bot then, if you seriously think we're hacking peoples Tibia account then please decompile the IP Changer source code (as I said, it's not obfuscated because we have nothing to hide). If you don't have any experience with this at all I'll help you with a link to a tool capable of decompiling it: ILSpy - SharpDevelop Wiki. Now please, back up your statements with proof or stop spreading false information. If you don't understand C# then have someone you trust who knows C# check it for you, shouldn't take more than 3-5 minutes to go through all the code.
  10. Xon vanetta

Xon vanetta Hurr... DURR...

Ok, go own and scan now you tibia.exe :p i guess 4 or more "viruses"
    and now to windows 1231231231312 shit stuff that it doesnt need.

Any online virus tool isnt 100% and most times does them say that it isnt a virus.
    since i played rl and im not hacked i guess the most players download other IP changers and Bot programs that contains viruses.

Dont ever again tell ous that ipchanger from otland got an virus.

/Xon
  11. Dyabl0

Same here, right now I'm playing tibia rl so I didn't have any type of problems...
    Of course, before downloading Elfbot and many shits like this that people post with trojans and things like this that you can be hacked ;(

So I'm using Sharploader and Otland Ip Changer and didn't had any type of problems and about virus total sometimes it's fail ;)
  12. Zikk

Zikk New Member

I ask my friend, He check OTLand IPChanger and say...:

"I have no idea what this software is supposed to do, but it's not obfuscated so I'm looking at the source codes rigth now.
    I can see that it adds itself to startup and changes some registry keys related to something called Tibia (I don't know what that is).
    It also changes registry keys related to your system (SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\)
    (SOFTWARE\Classes\)

If I were you, I would not run it on your system but in a virtual machine.
    "
  13. Flexia

Flexia PK Team Leader

This is the worst crap I've ever seen! If I was Talaturen I would delete your forum name and ban your ip so you could not spread any more negativity!

NOW LEAVE!!!!!
  14. Mark

Mark Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It reads registry keys related to Tibia to find the path to the latest Tibia version which is used to automatically launch the client. It does not change any of them. It inserts a registry key to register the protocol "otserv://" so that you can use otserv:// links. It doesn't add itself to startup unless the checkbox in Settings -> General (Run at system startup) has been checked. So your friend found that it does these things in the registry, but he has no idea whatsoever what they are for so I suggest you also find someone who also understands the Windows registry to explain exactly what it does. You guys are really wasting your time, if I had something to hide in the code for the IP Changer I would have obfuscated the code, but whatever you can go play Tibia in a virtual machine or find another IP Changer (which I can not guarantee is safe), so if you do that and get hacked go cry somewhere else because OtLand IP Changer is 100% safe and has absolutely nothing to do with you getting hacked on your real Tibia account.
  15. Anoxi

Anoxi Stockiz

I've readed through the source code also, and I found no maliware codes, so I guess that polish dude is lying.
  16. Three Magic

Three Magic Well-Known Member

If you think OTLand ip changer is unsafe, you're an idiot.
    People have been using it for years and years and no one has complained up until now afaik.

It's pathetic. No one has proof that it is unsafe, so until then, you cannot say anything.
    Get proof that it is a vicious software, then every one will be shocked and probably die in front of their computers.
  17. Barathurm

Barathurm Banned User

foff Zikk, i'm using that ip changer and botting on rl tibia for a month already and i didn't get hacked or anything , also i didn't find any malicious codes after reading tru the source ..