• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it safe to put items in houses now?

heroes133

Reaction score
After this SS alot of ppl including me lost items from house.

I see all topic about this get deleted or moved.

Is it safe to put our items to house now?

Please Admin to respond.

The data wasn't lost because the server crashed, the server process was killed by the kernel when I was compiling the update (it was using up too much memory and we didn't have swap) so there was nothing I could do when it happened but we have added some swap memory now so this specific problem shouldn't happen again, but who knows what other problems we might run into in the future. I would say that it's safe to put your items in your house right now though because there is no issue that we are aware of that could cause this to happen again.

The data wasn't lost because the server crashed, the server process was killed by the kernel when I was compiling the update (it was using up too much memory and we didn't have swap) so there was nothing I could do when it happened but we have added some swap memory now so this specific problem shouldn't happen again, but who knows what other problems we might run into in the future. I would say that it's safe to put your items in your house right now though because there is no issue that we are aware of that could cause this to happen again.

Will we be getting back what we had lost from the problem that occurred last night?

Back