• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is shadowcores full of people ? Should the staff members create a new server ?

Is shadowcores full of people ? Should the staff members create a new server ?

• Yes ! Would be great play with lass lag !

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • No! i like to play with many players!

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • I will play it anyway !

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lunar force is with 80 ppl per day online wich is quite less than shadowcores . I believe that the skull system there is what keeps players away.
Shadowcores is over populated, and lunar force has no power to change it . I believe that if the staff members decide to create a brand new server,
just like shadores is now, the lag will decrease and we will have 700 players online on each server, wich is pretty decent

They should just simply open a server exactly like this one and allow a one time player transfer, that way both server with have decent amount of players but not super over populated

If you want a server with a less lag and less player, go to lunarforce, you can exp and make your addons and mount there without any problem.

I believe that on shadowcores we don't have so much lag, but we have so much players!

Lunar force is with 80 ppl per day online wich is quite less than shadowcores . I believe that the skull system there is what keeps players away.
Shadowcores is over populated, and lunar force has no power to change it . I believe that if the staff members decide to create a brand new server,
just like shadores is now, the lag will decrease and we will have 700 players online on each server, wich is pretty decent

Yeah Lunarforce is with 80 ppl per day, but it's still being laggy sometimes, don't you think that the problem is the hosting quality or DDOS attacks, not the amount of players?