• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items lost during server down time.

zacc

Reaction score
I lost 700 crystalcoins from my guildhall during the server downtime.
I would like them back please :)

Well there was just that..I dont have any proof..wierd thing is now items are dissapearing to..thninking i may be hacked.. but its just a litle by litle.. and all the nice stuff is still there, like demon helmet and such. scary shit

The first thing, it was to ask where there are all the things of my house, EVERYTHING to missing person, the addon articles, rare articles, and dwells …
Wtf? Gm you clear me house or what?? Only I can enter on my house, so nobody me to stolen.

I have pics of me old house, if u can guive all me items back!:mad:

@Zeroxi "I have pics of me old house, if u can guive all me items back!"

Well, it might help if you post pictures here ... :eek:

csaicechaw2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ye, im sure. no hacked.
but 1 day i go to me house and 1k arrows and gps are in me house
maybe is any bug... but onli i have me password.
i dont think why but this is real T_T i wana get again all me items!

Close door then :p
cuz there i some kinda OF a "bug"
if massive gps on items and you cant see em they dissapear ... (after server save)
something like that i heard

Close door then :p
cuz there i some kinda OF a "bug"
if massive gps on items and you cant see em they dissapear ... (after server save)
something like that i heard

And now i lose all me items because 1 noob put gps and arrows in me house? =/ that is not just, relly....
But maybe any GM can help me, and can guive all me items back =/
I need get me items again! :(

Back