• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kanakashy] @My First Remix

Apollo_117

Reaction score
A lot of people says im very talented because of my drawings, playing music, and being a smart logic guy, but one thing they don't know it's that I had been practicing and being into the Djing stuff, so as a Progressive House beginner I practice n practice and for the first time I mix this mixed set which is turns into a remix, lol

Its not going to sound with perfect music /treble quality for all computers
anyways here it is

Sixty Miles Away (Kana Remix) by Kanakashy on SoundCloud

I hope you enjoy my 1hr set that I worked mixing for the parties
be sure to follow me if you have a soundcloud account :>

Kind regards,
Kanakashy

Pretty chill mix.. Pretty good honestly.

Although it gets a little boring afterwhile since every song is almost identical... Try to pick songs with interesting vocals or interesting effects and dont let it get just tss tss tss tss tss tss.

Pretty chill mix.. Pretty good honestly.

Although it gets a little boring afterwhile since every song is almost identical... Try to pick songs with interesting vocals or interesting effects and dont let it get just tss tss tss tss tss tss.

Even though vocals ones are difficult to mix on, i'll keep in mind your idea, thank you for the feedback
But that's all about progressive house d:

lol good work on those mix, I lot people are starting to like latin ones

something like this..this is my VERY first try I ever made.

[video=youtube;R8KeT_sPG4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8KeT_sPG4U&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

something like this..this is my VERY first try I ever made.

[video=youtube;R8KeT_sPG4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8KeT_sPG4U&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

that's not bad, but mess aroud with the EQ so you can have high quiality music d:

Back