• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lolwutbro?

WoodsOner

Metal In Blood
Reaction score
Mostar, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
13:15 Congratulations! You have reached Level 75, at this point you will start losing items when you die and therefore it is recommended that you store your money in the bank and valuable items in the depot.
13:15 You advanced from Level 184 to Level 185.

Dude, read the update before you post.

Players below Level 75 will no longer lose items when they die (statistics show that many players get killed at low levels and quit because they lose the money/supplies they have gathered). Players who advance to a level above 74 will receive a message about this once (so it’s not a bug if you’re Level 200+ and see it on your next level advance).

From what I understand it means that anyone who is below lvl 75 doesnt lose items. Anyone lvl 75+ wont be affected by this. Meaning anyone lvl 75+ will lose items (bp or eq) if they arent blessed or have aol. Correct me if Im wrong.

From what I understand it means that anyone who is below lvl 75 doesnt lose items. Anyone lvl 75+ wont be affected by this. Meaning anyone lvl 75+ will lose items (bp or eq) if they arent blessed or have aol. Correct me if Im wrong.

This is correct, for anyone at Level 75+ it will just be the same as before even if you haven't advanced a level yet (the message that appears is only info that you have reached 75+ and will only appear once, it does not affect anything).

Back