• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for source editing

platano

Solutions
Reaction score
I want to add couple of changes in my sources
  1. Add absorbAll , increaseMagicDamage , increasePhysicalDamage as items attributes (this will absorb or increase final damage)
  2. Allow bows being able to dual weild with other weapons lol

Please ping me ASAP :) , dont ask me how much I do be willing to pay just shoot me a price

version of tibia is 7.6 im pretty sure as those mechanics he explained are from yurots 0.9.4d+

TFS 1.2 , it's a downgrade of Tibia 7.4

I was looking at this PR

well if you got revscripts then
GitHub - Oen44/TFS-Upgrade-System: Upgrade system for theforgottenserver 1.4 and pre-1.4 (https://github.com/Oen44/TFS-Upgrade-System/)
is what I use it is incredibely good revscript system that fixed combat elements and such I was personally looking for for so long. so Kudos to oen and his tooltips system which really makes this system stand out by a lot.
you can find all lua scripts reffering to this stuff If you are on tfs 1.2 im pretty sure it either has revscripts or it should be easy enough to implement them.
Overall that upgrade system is best thing that happened to tibia community i believe personally as without it there was much left to wonder for everyone to include basic combat randomizing tools that would make characters their grind unique to their own and blokchain like. that is how i look at gameservers nowadays a blokchain because it really makes sense for the power you have over others and such. it has a very unique taste to it when it comes to mmorpg games that Tibia is. I hope cipsoft wakes up and introduce alike system into tibia globally eventually. I mean after prey loot bonus that should have been a thing long time ago and their lack of motivation led them into a downfall spiral of mimicing Open Tibia Server Features In the end.

its either yurots engine or latest tfs featuring yurots 0.9.4 bugs. so assuming that is version 7.6 he is looking for since these features were popular on those 7.6 old yurots engines the bow dual wield was when npc handed you bow via talk trade into your hand while having a wand or weapon already in hand.

its either yurots engine or latest tfs featuring yurots 0.9.4 bugs. so assuming that is version 7.6 he is looking for since these features were popular on those 7.6 old yurots engines the bow dual wield was when npc handed you bow via talk trade into your hand while having a wand or weapon already in hand.
Im not using yourots, I used to have TFS 1.2 and wanted this job for that version, however I have successfully downgraded TFS 1.5 so I will work on it without any issues now, I have this itemattributes by default (or at least most of them and do have template code from existing source to work on other features)

So I may just close this

Back