• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lose my account don't know how. [Admins read]

siwylkw

Reaction score
Hello. I stop play at shadowcores for like 1-1.5 month and I want back to game and I cant login.. I check at website mine name "Siwy Sork" and I see new name Infernoxis.. How did it happen? Thanks for help.

Hello. I stop play at shadowcores for like 1-1.5 month and I want back to game and I cant login.. I check at website mine name "Siwy Sork" and I see new name Infernoxis.. How did it happen? Thanks for help.

Hello, sorry for late answer.

It can be that someone is using your accout who already knew information of your account and now he/she is using your account.
If you got the registered e-mail of your account then you can recover at the website: Recover your account - ShadowCores (if you don't know how to do then check a tutorial on this forum, http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-how-recover-your-account-name-password-173819/.

If still you cannot recover then I'm sure you got your old recovery key, but I don't think that it can help you to recover your account. You have to send an e-mail to [email protected] and give them all information that have you got about that account like: recovery key?, donation if you donated anything, etc.

Good luck!

@Dyablo97

Thanks for help! That's not working for me :(. Because I'm not have recovery key, its still possible to recover mine account? I need this account back :(.

Now if you know the e-mail then you can recover and if not then I think it's not possible to recover it anymore.

But this guy can't change mine email addres?

- - - Updated - - -

I sent email to support. I will check mine email later. Thanks for You Dyablo97.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehh. They sent email to me but its bad.. I dont know how to recover account, because I dont create recovery key. This guy change email.. :(

Back