• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost experienced while you're dying.

Pastuch

Reaction score
Hello, I want to talk with you about annoying thing. This thing is lost experienced while your dead. I died at level 275 with around 340mlns of exp at one dead i losing around 6mlns of exp(with full blessings) while i need 3~+ mlns for one level. It does exsense? I'm sure you annoyed this situation too. On forum was post about pvp blessings-> twist of fate. Many people agreed with it. I can't understand why support of Shadowcores won't do anything about it. Write your suggestions/ideas.

Omg my bot die omg i need to waste another 3 hours !!!!

with pvp bless chars would rush up to 500+ easy like this its nice since high lvls lose much exp and cant get too high

Twist of fate aka pvp blessing dosn't make you lose less experience.

Fair fight rules makes you lose less experience.

its an ot and you still complain, on rl tibia when you die you lose a lot cash (depends on lvl but on lower ones it is a lot), here you dont care about money since you got 2039kk on 200 lvl so you lose lvl.

I got no fucking idea why you would whine about the exp lost After deaths on this Ot o_O

I see most posts are by RLD and other shits whos don't fight so much in this ot. YOu just pk nothing more. Rld when kill somebody go into def with 10+ people just for lost skulls and later feel so pro. Totaly noobish gaming, whos charlover ?

i think its a good idea since not everyone here bots and shouldnt be treated like a bot. I'll say make blessings more expensive but also more effective. Instead of losing e.g 1lvl on level 160, with blessings you should lose half of it. I lose 1.5 level with aol and its 50k cheaper.

I see most posts are by RLD and other shits whos don't fight so much in this ot. YOu just pk nothing more. Rld when kill somebody go into def with 10+ people just for lost skulls and later feel so pro. Totaly noobish gaming, whos charlover ?

I fight almost everyday in warmode. Your idea is HORRIBLE.

Back