• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mage is incredibly over powered in this OT

jclay

Reaction score
Mana regeneration is way to much, you can literally hunt with no potion. Its hard to PK bots also.. and magic level 100 is really easy to get.

Got to agree with you i got a lvl 185 knight " low lvl " and its hard to kill a mage around lvl 90+ becouse they heal more than i could ever hit them and they're regen allows them to fight with no potions just using food while other classes like knight have to use pots # a lot of them i think the mana-regen should be reduced for sure :rolleyes:

if its to high go lunarforce lowr mana regneration bb dont fuck shadow thx

yeah but shadowcores is not hardcore pvp like lunarforce + lunarforce has lower exp rates and lower amount of people playing it

so what than dont come up with shits a lvl 200 ek with hifh skills can hs 180 mage
i hited 1100 best hit of me on a ek to a mage

Got to agree with you i got a lvl 185 knight " low lvl " and its hard to kill a mage around lvl 90+ becouse they heal more than i could ever hit them and they're regen allows them to fight with no potions just using food while other classes like knight have to use pots # a lot of them i think the mana-regen should be reduced for sure :rolleyes:
I am 260 ek and I onehitted a 160 ms

Xabor, I don't think ICE rapier and Gran Ico go together ;d since its only 1 charge, and you always attack with weapon first no matter what ;d but I agree 360 EK 1 shotted 186 ED with emerald sword + gran ico.

Xabor, I don't think ICE rapier and Gran Ico go together ;d since its only 1 charge, and you always attack with weapon first no matter what ;d but I agree 360 EK 1 shotted 186 ED with emerald sword + gran ico.
it dies like u switch target xenobot refiler and bam 2x dmg wkth 2 rapier it work lol go test it ur self

Both vocation is same strong. Some1 just "over powered " becouse they off tran every day more then 1 year ago. Like my 5 low ms have 134-137 m lvl without eq/boost

Got to agree with you i got a lvl 185 knight " low lvl " and its hard to kill a mage around lvl 90+ becouse they heal more than i could ever hit them and :rolleyes:
you have problem with hotshot 90 ed/ms as 185 ek? skills 80/80 or what?
90 have around 600hp = easy :O

Xabor, I don't think ICE rapier and Gran Ico go together ;d since its only 1 charge, and you always attack with weapon first no matter what ;d.

probably on rl its possible

/\ Shut up, you're the worst player I have ever seen...

calar coming to kill me in kazz and after recognize that i was afk started to mwall me and attack using sd´s .
2 hours later...i back form beach and i see calar trying to kill me

first reaction : laught
second reaction : feeling sad about him
third reaction : " hey calar wanna call somebody to help you or what ? "
fourth reaction : " ok, i will let you go, but i almost killed you "

calar, you can´t even kill a afk mage, nothing more to add .
i was thinking about answer to xabor but i know he is just 13 years old and doesnt even have a male voice yet, so nah, let him create more threads about me instead

haha 2 hours after, you're the biggest retard I have ever seen. I never said I almost killed you, I don't get it why you always have to lie about shit? it wasn't 2 hours it was more like 5minutes, you always watch your respawn from a different character placed before the cave.

You just make random bullshit, but ye keep talking shit. When you die you say shit like "My Magebot Debuged" "My Client didn't work"

Yeah they need to reduce the damage of the sorcerers and boost paladins damage a bit. Druids and knigts are normal

Back