• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mage is incredibly over powered in this OT

Hah the queer above me is mad ! Tim you moron ! they're not only fighting for spawns you inbred ape most ppl random pks aswell wich i have no problems with. Stop making false statements
They fight for spawn, random pk (ue combo outside dp or kill someone who is hunting in a spawn referring to them fighting over a spawn) or having themself a warmode with over 20 noobchars just destroying the battle. If you have any balls could you tell me your name in-game? Maybe I've heard of you maybe I dont but wherever you are hunting I would also like to hunt there and even kill you if I have to. :(

Hah the queer above me is mad ! Tim you moron ! they're not only fighting for spawns you inbred ape most ppl random pks aswell wich i have no problems with. Stop making false statements
STFU random forum fighter

They fight for spawn, random pk (ue combo outside dp or kill someone who is hunting in a spawn referring to them fighting over a spawn) or having themself a warmode with over 20 noobchars just destroying the battle. If you have any balls could you tell me your name in-game? Maybe I've heard of you maybe I dont but wherever you are hunting I would also like to hunt there and even kill you if I have to. :(
Sure name ingame is Danariaz

Yeah, what does my level has to do with anything, Im talking cus im simply talking lol.
It's funny because it makes sence, you die bye 2 ue's ofc you will cry because people kill you with so few people. But even for people that's not so high level can always use might ring + magma amulet / glacier amulet.

It's funny because it makes sence, you die bye 2 ue's ofc you will cry because people kill you with so few people. But even for people that's not so high level can always use might ring + magma amulet / glacier amulet.

2 eu ? It takes an army to take me down, u wanna know why ? I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL.

2 eu ? It takes an army to take me down, u wanna know why ? I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL.
Doesnt matter what your balls are made of when your tibia character dont have enough hp to tank 3 ue's haha dont try to be funny ;d

Come at me brah !
Like most of the 300+'s on this server I'm not going to waste a unjust on a level 160 especially when I can just kill him on some noobchars but it's not worth it to waste such precious time on people like you.

Like most of the 300+'s on this server I'm not going to waste a unjust on a level 160 especially when I can just kill him on some noobchars but it's not worth it to waste such precious time on people like you.

Lol come with ur noob char i will PK u men !

And as Tim said shadow is shadow... no ots for wars. Thats why 1,5k ppl palying it cuz they feel pro when they kill some1 with 140 m lvl or dist/ meele skilz and avalachnge into the team and they feel uh pro we won 25 frag wars nice we are dominando kkk.
For this you not even need pvp skill. Yes Sometime i doing it aswell for fun on my shit 180 mages cuz i boring and i love to kill 300 lvl charlover brazols but for this not even need skill. the skill is to escape from 40 brazol whoes came after you if you make pk/rs.
So if you want to be pro, grow up, get xenobotcrack, start bot lunarforce and pushwar every night. And stop cry in forums to change the server. ty

Back