• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make Softcores 8.6?

Make softcores 8.6?

• Total voters
Well i think i am speaking for everyone here, Why play a server without bot when u can play one with bot?

While we won't enforce any "anti-botting" rules anymore, we will not use a specific client version just because your bot stopped updating at it. We intend to keep our servers up to date with the latest client version, so the new server will be 9.44 (unless there's a new version before we're ready to launch it), move on and find a new bot.

Then your Servers wont be like softcores used to be! think im talking for the majority of the old school players here, Go look at otservlist.org and look at all the popular, good servs client 8.6.

@Bolvrek ... Why the hell do you even bother then to come back afterall, if there's so many 'popular' OTs on client 8.6 out there? Just play those and masturbate to UE combos you're making with 'majority of the old school players' ... Damn. Some of you are a real narrow minded retards.

Hello all, and you Talaturen. I read the forum and do not know whom to obey ;s
Some people write about the reset and others that it is not known whether it will... would like to know what are you going to do with the server??
People do not say that it is better the client 8.6... In a recent client, corresponding to Rl client 9.4 (no botters), and to you only for that matter.
I think should be done server reset :) and good publicity for him. Ots is really good, and this time is wasted :(( Not to mention the fact that it takes a long time and continues to be stable. and as for the sms shop, I think should be changed, and not giving such opportunities to players ; o should not be exp / skill scrolls , Holy crusader etc ? WTF? . Many players appreciate the real tibia, but do not have time to play and choose the OTS as just such softcores, he should imitate real tibia and attract a lot of players... : ) I do not criticize my speech, because everyone has the right to speak on this topic. Finally, I will say that I have here 380ek and I am starting the server again from the beginning yh...and if someone provide me with Camy from the server I'm able to do a very good advertisement for your server, I helped many people in advertising. A little note on this heheh ;p If I made a mistake in spelling, I apologize but I am learning English.
-moonhawk-
rox

Back