• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark

Vitich

Reaction score
Hello Mark~

What do you think about ur ot?
Will do anything soon about new spawns, zones, maybe the new content of tibia, events, active staff?
Will do anything about those botters 24/7 afk? With those people who use mc for kill people?

Hope you don't ignore us and give to us an answer soon....

584 players online. fine, but 300~ afk 24/7. Also 100+ are only mc players.

I come back to play a month ago, but atm this is bored for me. there's no wars... nothing to do...

This means there is a new market to replace the "Top RealMap OT". if someone wants to put in the effort to compete with Shadowcores.

Though I think most of the talented people are working on custom servers.

This means there is a new market to replace the "Top RealMap OT". if someone wants to put in the effort to compete with Shadowcores.

Though I think most of the talented people are working on custom servers.

In order to compete with ShadowCores I think people would need to have the same client and without an official .otb that's tricky.

In order to compete with ShadowCores I think people would need to have the same client and without an official .otb that's tricky.

Why? I could even see a RL Tibia Server using OTClient as it's client compete with shadowcores if enough work was put into it.

Basically the only way to compete is a lot of hard work, either way if shadowcores is no longer being maintained at all then I could see other servers rising up.

Why? I could even see a RL Tibia Server using OTClient as it's client compete with shadowcores if enough work was put into it.

Basically the only way to compete is a lot of hard work, either way if shadowcores is no longer being maintained at all then I could see other servers rising up.

You are correct - but the latest client does attract alot of players just by itself.

Back