• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Merry Christmas!

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
We, the ShadowCores development team, would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

5oFV1.png

Merry Christmas Hani, and thanks for you and Mark to do the ShadowCores the best server of the world ! :)

Merry Chrismas to all people on Shadowcores, i wish you guys all the best in future. <3

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy holidays!

ShadowCorians, just don't forget to visit Santa Claus, maybe he has a nice present for you :eek:?
I wish you good luck!

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy holidays!

ShadowCorians, just don't forget to visit Santa Claus, maybe he has a nice present for you :eek:?
I wish you good luck!

Did anybody get anything nice from him? I've heard about a lot of people getting nothing, and I haven't heard at all about people getting anything good.

Did anybody get anything nice from him? I've heard about a lot of people getting nothing, and I haven't heard at all about people getting anything good.

That's really weird that when Santa Claus came on ShadowCores many people started to sell things like: Dragon Claw, Soul Stone and other type of Dolls.
So yes, I've got Santa Doll from him and some more useless items. :p

Yeah i did on one character i get moon bp, on another santa teddy ;]

Back