• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth

Awkward moment when you speak out ''Khazod dum'' it's the same as ''Kazordoon''. #allituration #knownbyallthetibiansIthinkbutIjustpostitanywayandthisiskindofalonghashtagactuallylongerthananyaveragehashtagandimgoingtoendthisbecauseitsgettingreallylonginmyoppinion

Here are my edit of the framework walls, just the wooden parts for now:

wyyLnX0.png

And here is a new stone tile I made for Rivendell:

PCUZ1be.png

More pictures might come later tonight, but otherwise tomorrow.
Any feedback on the new sprites? :)

I think the tiles of Rivendell could be worked on a bit more, the walls are quite nice like that but if you want you could dim the white bits for a better look.
Overall good job :)

How do you mean work on them? Contrast or colors or? :)
I'll try to fix the white parts too, make them a bit more orangey I think.

i think that Rivendell should be whiter, more of a natural greyish/whitish color of stone

Rivendell.jpg

Rivendell_-_The_Hobbit.PNG

the texture of that rock is good but i think you should edit it so it's lighter

also a good video for reference:

I'll probably make some custom walls in the future for Rivendell, but since there are so many diffrent ones in the jungle set it will take quite a while... xD

PCUZ1be.png

More pictures might come later tonight, but otherwise tomorrow.
Any feedback on the new sprites? :)

If i were you, i would used the white walls, id: 1112. Anyway i think you did a great job using the "djungel" walls ;)

If i were you, i would used the white walls, id: 1112. Anyway i think you did a great job using the "djungel" walls ;)

Hehe I really hate those completly white walls so I'll have to pass on them ;)
These walls make it look more ancient, like it's been here for thousands of years.

A little update on the floor:

OZIpJFX.png

Made 4 more tiles so it would randomize better.

Hehe I really hate those completly white walls so I'll have to pass on them ;)
These walls make it look more ancient, like it's been here for thousands of years.

haha really?^^ anyway nice. Wanna see moar of the map :D

I only dislike the green 'things' that color wont fit place like that ^_^

I don't feel the climate of an orc camp, it just doesn't look like orc camp.

Check out the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and try to do maps based on that game.

Trailer of the game:
Am I the only one who thinks the game resembles Assassin's Creed? All the movements and attacks are alike :eek:

Back