• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My beat :)

Its that a good beat for 1h?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
-- DJ Ates (Own Beats) --

-- Maked this beat self in 1h something~

** What Program You Using? **

-- FL Studio 8.0?XXL i think its was 8.0 not sure.

** Where can i get samples & sounds etc **

-- Click here

** Not work to put out all beats so here its the latest:
View attachment Beat5.rar

Please leave a comment before goin :p

Here can you download all:

Click Here

Last edited:
01.00~01.20 or so
really good kicks and you choosed good strings :)
but you will improve yourself alot (arent you?) waiting other beats :) gogo Dj Ates
you rox !

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'd like to learn how to use FL Studio as well :p My dad bought it for me but I haven't used it that much ;( Quite hard in the beginning and I neither got time for it so, yeh. :) GJ anyways and keep up the work! :)

Sounds good. I'd like to learn how to use FL Studio as well :p My dad bought it for me but I haven't used it that much ;( Quite hard in the beginning and I neither got time for it so, yeh. :) GJ anyways and keep up the work! :)

Ye i will do more soon, cause i reboot my computer, i mean reset full , so downloaded again ;)

Edit: Thanks ;)

Gangsta-JR@

Thanks but not now, to much noobs in msn soon will delete all from tibia ;)

Master-M@ Thanks!

Updating tommorow more.

Hey Ates I would like you to pm me you msn adress cause' I'm going to make a CD and I would like to use your beats. Of course you will get the credits and the CD will be released here if the community wants to. ;p

Hey Ates I would like you to pm me you msn adress cause' I'm going to make a CD and I would like to use your beats. Of course you will get the credits and the CD will be released here if the community wants to. ;p

pm your email also there's many peoples who want.

Back