• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My beloved Community

Do oyu like shadowcores Ue Damage formula ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Summelisic

Banned User
Reaction score
I want to know what this community thinks about Eternal winter and Ultimate explosion damage .

The formula used in shadowcores is the same used in Global tibia . But the ml rates in global tibia are 7x Lower than Ml rates in shadowcores .

The result ? Too many lvl 100 sorcerers hiting 1200 in UE and you rly dont have to be a genius to understand that
1200+1200=2400 and with 2400 combo attack you can kill a lvl 400 mage with only 2 players .

Do you think they should change it or let it as it is ?

The result ? Too many lvl 100 sorcerers hiting 1200 in UE and you rly dont have to be a genius to understand that 1200+1200=2400 and with 2400 combo attack you can kill a lvl 400 mage with only 2 players .

Show me 100 ms with 1.2k ue dmg, only if target have full gill set lol + terra amulet

2nd thing
My 130ek hotshot Xabor for around 820dmg with Avenger only, so with normal eq+shiny blade i think around 950~ :D
BUT try to make 137 skill without eq on skilloffline around 1 year(?) idk but you need timee

During your absence you trained for 5 hours and 28 minutes.
Your Sword Fighting skill changed from level 137 (with 32.38% progress towards level 138) to level 137 (with 34.01% progress towards level 138)

If a ms lvl 100 can hit 1,2k on every ue he makes im very suprised not everyone on this ot is ms o_O

Never seen a 2 mages kill a lvl 290+ tbh. Tho ive seen MS and EK kill lvl 250+ Infact.. I did it myself. Noway 2 ms can 1hit a lvl 290+ Atleast waht I think lol

I want to know what this community thinks about Eternal winter and Ultimate explosion damage .

The formula used in shadowcores is the same used in Global tibia . But the ml rates in global tibia are 7x Lower than Ml rates in shadowcores .

The result ? Too many lvl 100 sorcerers hiting 1200 in UE and you rly dont have to be a genius to understand that
1200+1200=2400 and with 2400 combo attack you can kill a lvl 400 mage with only 2 players .

Do you think they should change it or let it as it is ?

If you don't like ShadowCores transfer to

LunarForce is a Second server from TwifySoft RPG/Hardcore-PVP.

Vocation balancing - no overpowered mages: the mana regeneration for mages has been lowered along with a reduced magic level rate.

Don't bring shit up on ShadowCores while lunarforce is already dead of these UPDATE wishes :}

UE combo on shadowcores is ridiculous
they should fix it ASAP

Vocation balancing - no overpowered mages: the mana regeneration for mages has been lowered along with a reduced magic level rate.

Don't bring shit up on ShadowCores while lunarforce is already dead of these UPDATE wishes :}

he already did still complaining ahah xd

lunarforce is dead? Yea , wars came here for 2 weeks and in shadow you can only randomly pk. which server is dead?

I never seen 100 ms doin 1200, even not 300 MS, sorry. Maybe 800 MAX.

And how they can kill 400 EK? After the first UE they have cooldown, and they can't UE again... and he heals..

I dont like people who talk bullshits.

I had 180 ms with 136 m lvl and I could kill 180 mage on ue when the hit was good. My best ue was 950~ and yes... it was sick, but look my 300 ed that has 137 m lvl gots average frigo ue hit : 650-770 it's odd cuz my best sd is 608. + As Exeus said i'm playing on shadow for like 1 and half of a year too and it takes long to get that high m lvl. Offline skill rate should be changed or atleast ue hit damage and knight spells i mean gran co. (I've got 250 ek with 136 sword fighting and when i take sword ring and eq +6, utito rises my sword fighting to 196 and i can atk player with combo max to 1150 <my best>.

Well the thing is ED's ue aren't supposed to hit as much as MS this are 2 different vocation with different natures. I got a 130ish~~mage and mlvl 106 with it NORMAL with eq I get 112, I tried my ue on a 176 EK I took 670 as max and 448 as minimum

Only time I bet a level 100 mage could (if even possible) hit 1.2K is if having mlvl 120+ standard and with equips 130 and attack someone wearing -% fire protection like wearing gill gugel or gill legs etc.

Back