• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved MySQL Schema not appearing when entering localhost (HTTP Error 500)

thefakemacaw

Reaction score
GitHub
thefakemacaw
Hi,

I'm attempting to set up my own OTLand Client + ForgottenServer 1.4.2 using UniServer and ZnoteAAC 2.0. I am following the instructions to get the MySQL schema that's supposed to generate that adds a new table, but my localhost page appears blank (as in it is just a white screen and that's it) rather than showing a database connection error. (EDIT: I tried with a different browser and it's showing HTTP Error 500)

For reference, I successfully got my server set up, and the database connection is fine. I was able to connect successfully within OTClient (there was a brief moment where the website was available but I only was able to create an account), but since I can't use the website anymore I can't create a player character to enter the game.

Any help with this step so I can get the schema that I need? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm attempting to set up my own OTLand Client + ForgottenServer 1.4.2 using UniServer and ZnoteAAC 2.0. I am following the instructions to get the MySQL schema that's supposed to generate that adds a new table, but my localhost page appears blank (as in it is just a white screen and that's it) rather than showing a database connection error. (EDIT: I tried with a different browser and it's showing HTTP Error 500)

For reference, I successfully got my server set up, and the database connection is fine. I was able to connect successfully within OTClient (there was a brief moment where the website was available but I only was able to create an account), but since I can't use the website anymore I can't create a player character to enter the game.

Any help with this step so I can get the schema that I need? Thanks
Solved - the zcode MySQL queries could be found in www\engine\database

Back