• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need your help - just about vocation decision ;-)

Schnittlauch

Reaction score
Hi guys,

if you are not interested in helping me with talking about vocations here or ingame, you can stop reading now :)

My situation:
I have a 210 EK (WZ, POI, INQ, WOTE) and I played him because a friend and me started here and did a duo with EK/ED. Since a few days/weeks (180+) the time changes from Duo exp (walls for example) to Team exp (poi, wz, inq, wote).

My problem:
Many times, ppl said EK is just needed 250-300+ and day by day, it takes sooo long to find group. Now, I tried some solo exp (my friend doesn't want duo exp anymore; I don't want a random druid) and it sucked.
I'm really thinking of starting my 100 MS. I always didn't play mage, because I thought they are boring, but if I remember my EK, MS is great. And I believe with ED / MS, we find teams for WZ, POI etc. faster than with my 210 EK.
I just can't decide.... ._.

Can someone tell me advantages and disadvantages of both vocs?
Is someone willing to chat with me ingame (Carok or Schnittlauch)?

I hope this all doesn't sound stupid and boring to you.. I just can't decide, but I want to.

Back