• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new alternative server suggestion?

Captian

Reaction score
hello everybody,

this is just my suggestion.. and with has close as mark/hani want this server to be like rl tibia, why not make a server thats up to day as much as shadowcores is, but with exp rates being around 3x instead of being staged? and then having skill and ml rates being the same as rl tibia or possibly being 2x the rates of real tibia? and no crazy regain either.. I feel like this is the best way to keep a server balanced, this is just my suggestion ( as I've always been more of a fan of the low low rate servers) but yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of people that are going to flame this idea, but i think it would have a better turn out than you might think.

Thanks for reading this, please leave any thoughts.
Captian/Naruto Uzumaki

Last edited:
what they should do is balance all the vocations ;]

In order for them to balance each vocation, they would have to go in and edit EVERY character thats in their database. I'm willing to be that if they started another server with super low rates, i bet more people would play that server than people that play shadowcores.

Hello,

I understand why you did this suggestion.
For example: If I wanna play any server how you sugested in this post then I could get premium account on Tibia RL and play on Aurera-Aurora.
That's the same D:

Well, other thing that probably 95,45% of people think it's fine server how it is...
So I don't mean that your suggestion it's useless or something, there are many people like you which think the same what you think. :)

What's my opinion?
Sorry, but I disagree on this :(

Maybe you know about this why I disagree, because I really like this server and If I want to play any server like how you want then I would go back to RL, but I don't because here is more fun than there :)

like i said though, this is just a suggestion, I'm not trying to say this is something that they should or shouldn't do as a permanent thing, but maybe as a temporarything just to see what kind of a turn out it gets.

umm i honestly think this is a good idea because me and xon and wayne are on rl tibia atm and i wouldnt mind a server like this, it would make pvp more fun lol

- - - Updated - - -

but my biggest consern is they hire more staffs and make botting illegal so that its a bit more fun

i think it would be a great time, then there would actually be fair wars.

In order for them to balance each vocation, they would have to go in and edit EVERY character thats in their database. I'm willing to be that if they started another server with super low rates, i bet more people would play that server than people that play shadowcores.

no bro gm mark needs to same formula that rl tibia uses on each vocation and maybe lower mls like he did before

i think you would have to be stupid to play on an ots with exp rate x3. I dislike the idea of exp stage x3 after lvl 200 so im not even leveling up because it seems like a waste of time. If they made a server like this it would be the same as aurora/aurera on rl, and everyone prefers rl tibia rather than some worthless ots.

i think you would have to be stupid to play on an ots with exp rate x3. I dislike the idea of exp stage x3 after lvl 200 so im not even leveling up because it seems like a waste of time. If they made a server like this it would be the same as aurora/aurera on rl, and everyone prefers rl tibia rather than some worthless ots.

but honestly if he watched the botters and everything this ot would be fun, x3 exp=sweet pk teams and shit which would be like rl tibia yes, but sc has like 1k ppl daily lol

i'd rather play a server with 50 players that DON'T bot, rather than 1000 players that do bot.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump~

Back