• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Donation system!!!

Nevanah

Reaction score
That fucking sucks.. if you check ur records gm's i donated a couple of hours ago. NOW you changed it i could have gotten more points for my donation and a free mount . -.-

You purchased shop coins using DaoPay, the bonus coins are only included with PayPal payments so you would have received the same amount. For the amount of coins you purchased, you wouldn't have received a free mount either. Besides, prices of the most valuable items were increased in the shop with the update too.

Talaturen i donated on my other account the char name is Navanah. i donated 10 euro about 2-4 hours ago

dis new systems got to go, gunna make the economy worse, plus why discriminate people who use phone ive donated like 50 euro this month lol

dis new systems got to go, gunna make the economy worse, plus why discriminate people who use phone ive donated like 50 euro this month lol

Why would it make economy worse? We adapted the prices after the average price in the market. We could have chosen to calculate the coins you get based on payout, that would be way worse for phone/SMS options. Instead of screwing with people who can't pay using PayPal by reducing the amount of coins they'll get, we decided to add bonus coins for payments with PayPal.

Talaturen i donated on my other account the char name is Navanah. i donated 10 euro about 2-4 hours ago

Sorry then, I checked the character in the signature and didn't bother looking up if you had another account. I've re-processed your transaction so that it uses the calculation from after the update.

As he said, he wants to track you to paypal donations cause when you donate by phone you could get some problems :)

Back