• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server!

New server?

• Yes!

• why no?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanJ93

Reaction score
New server?
exp like shadow (or 1-2x exp more)

New server = ppls = wars = money

new server? better make changes on lunarforce which we are trying to do and maybe make a lvl and mlvl reduction like few months ago and it will be better than new server

@Mark smark - maybe go read forum? It's only 10 minutes, everyday.
We playing on your server, and you ignored them, gz

And how much time you need to make a new locations?! 2 years? Omg

@Mark smark - maybe go read forum? It's only 10 minutes, everyday.
We playing on your server, and you ignored them, gz

And how much time you need to make a new locations?! 2 years? Omg
Maybe you should start to use your damn brain and watch all the other threads that is pretty much exactly like this one. Mark have responded to many threads regarding this so dont start with the bullshit that "Mark ignores the community", because he clearly isn't, he is just tired of the bullshit you guys starts with every single day, he already gave you a server, all the changes on that server, was chosen by you guys through polls. It's not the server itself that is broken, its the community. The only reason Lunarforce died, is because the guildleaders can't keep the warmode in-game, they also have to war on forum and make eachother quit the server by ddosing and shit, and after they quit, they cry about the server being dead, morons.

There should either be a new server Like shadowcores with Lower Rates (in all areas). Just make it a more challenging server to play. OR Fix lunarforce

where is new update xD
Maybe learn to check other threads before opening your stupid mouth? "xD"

I never promised an update in January. After the last update I said that a content update might be ready by January/February, because that's what it seemed like at that point, but unless other people in the team have been working on an update without letting me know I don't think you'll see any update soon. The post above mine, and the people who like it, represent the kind of people who make me question why I even bother reading the forums. I can see where they're coming from, but you're wrong if you think I don't listen or deal with reports or rule violators daily, because I do. This post: http://otland.net/threads/impossible-to-have-a-good-war-here.227136/page-4#post-2193229 is kind of related.

Lunar and Shadow is died! Now it's kick and lags server go go add voucher OAKOAkAO

Back