• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Nie Arm

Heroic

NZAAAAAK!
Reaction score
A war declaration has been sent.

Holocaust incoming.

Signed in blood,

Aeternum Vale

SIGNED! OMEGE KURWO JEBANA CWELO MALY CIPKA CHUJOWAC!!!!!

//Oceru

Why do u need warmode when we're like 4-5 guys and ur like 7-8 guys?
Just use the unjustified system cause we'll do the same.

Regards...

PS: I dont know what happened between you guys but I used to enjoy tabu in our vt. Anyway GL!

we're 7-9 people yes, and nie arm got fucking 40+ players in guild, and still don't dare to accept warmode?
Use the frag system? then it will just be skullbashing all the time, so fucking boring.
L2p and accept warmode HORUNGE

The day you guys take skull is the day I'll believe in what you just wrote, William.

The day you guys take skull is the day I'll believe in what you just wrote, William.

Man, are you serious? Did we ever had a problem in taking skull? o_O
None of us is trying to take the server or anything, we just got some 200's chars and they will stay at that lvl cause we just wanna kill ppl.
Right after ur action yesterday at Venore we killed 6 or 7 br in okolnir with unjust then we also traveled yalahar and killed (and died some as well) some more guys there maybe mexicans or w/e.
Too bad you guys were just sitting at pz at venore boat... We tryed to kill one guy that was exping at grims darashia but he logged twice when we were rushing him so dont tell us that we dont take skulls.

@the guy who said we are 40+
Number of chars is not the number of players... Check ur info first cause all the guys who spent some time with us at vt know what I'm talking about.

You obviously had a problem taking skull yesterday, in Venore, since the only thing you did was skullbashing, while we killed you over and over again

you sneaked one of us, by taking skulls. Everyone of you had skull. Should I shoot the walls maybe? Or maybe some cave rat passing by? Or maybe just wait untill u loose skull so I could start atking you?
Which one did u prefer?

Ah, maybe I should shoot the noobchar pushing us to ur stack...

And why did u sound like u killed like 10000x of us when u say "over and over again"?
If Im not mistaken, u killed lakus 2x, maria 1x and maybe 1 guy more?
We killed 1 of you as well so was it like a bloody massacre? o_O

Jesus man, get a grip on yourself and stop talking bs here.
There is no need to insults or big prides in a OT. Lets keep the fun where it belongs...

If you only want to kill people, then give us a proper warmode and you wont have to care about frags?
killing 2 people per day is not in the category of "fun" for me, and it will stay at 2 frags per day till you accept warmode.

I can't see any fun here, and I honestly can't see the fun you find in skullbashing or fighting without warmode, since the only thing it does is limit the pvp.

I can't see any fun here, and I honestly can't see the fun you find in skullbashing or fighting without warmode, since the only thing it does is limit the pvp.

Seems like my wossie portuguese friends couldnt handle the heat...
As soon as u pressure them, they were gone.
Myself cant play more than 1-2h a day so I cant do much about it so it seems u won.

We werent many but only me and 1 more are still playing.
We didnt put up a proper fight because some guys cant just die once without crying a whole river.

Ill w8 until someone starts a real war to join and fight some.

PS: Since Im not online that often I would apreciate if someone could tell me as soon as a war breaks out.

Thanks in advance!

The guild Nie Arm has been disbanded.

Back