• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob pk ^^

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
logo_tagline_small.gif

YouTube - Tibia Pk Sweddy

Last edited:

I hope you don't think you are awsome.. its totaly Noobish that its 7 people vs 1.. Omg to that.. a good pk is then its fair..

7 people pawnade one dude.. "Omfg we roox.. omg we killed him.. omg" wonder why lol?

I hate noobs are in thoose kinds of team and get one single guy... thats truth "Poland" actions..

Code:
Sorry, no offensive, but its true..  90% polands people playing tibia is like this...

Btw after my words..
Code:
I don't hate poland, but I don't like that small poland people joining online games and cant understand english, include powerabuse big and think they are cool..  I know [B]ONE[/B] poland is very cool, nice..  but never seen any other..

and by alot of people get easy hate new stuffs..  its not very strange why poland is Europa's most hated contry atm..

if poland was removed, there is none problem removed,,  everyone just switch hate to another contry...

Enough from me.. I hope atleast someone see its truths in my words here.. even its not very detailed..

I'm from poland and you offended me, "Sorry, no offensive, but its true.. 90% polands people playing tibia is like this..." and tell me you pr0 player how much of polish players you know? 1-3? Yeah now i see how many polish players you have seen and you know all.
The true is that in all countrys are newbies or n00bs, don't say they are only in poland LOL
and btw: If you didn't know it's called "PK TEAM" and it's normal lol
It's only a game and don't say that they don't have honor etc.
Did you saw films like war of guilds in tibia where 50 peoples can go vs one, trap him and then kill? Then say now what is more dishonesty...

I'm from poland and you offended me, "Sorry, no offensive, but its true.. 90% polands people playing tibia is like this..." and tell me you pr0 player how much of polish players you know? 1-3? Yeah now i see how many polish players you have seen and you know all.
The true is that in all countrys are newbies or n00bs, don't say they are only in poland LOL
and btw: If you didn't know it's called "PK TEAM" and it's normal lol
It's only a game and don't say that they don't have honor etc.
Did you saw films like war of guilds in tibia where 50 peoples can go vs one, trap him and then kill? Then say now what is more dishonesty...

Awnsers:

1:
Code:
I know over 150 poland people, I have 130 on msn

2:
Code:
its fags to be in big gangs hit the small guys..  like irl, its just pussies getta bee in big team to be something, without team they are scared for rabbits..

3:
Code:
Poland are the contry have worst english, by count of % of poland online people its 40% talk fluet..   20% talk great, and 5% pro in english

4:
Code:
Should I write you an bible of every hint is bigger in poland then any other country..???..   its only poland got less then 50% fluet talking people...        if you want I can write a bible for you..  just post one more about how wrong I am and I will get detailed info, with links to sites and news pages with % and counting of different people all around the whole world..

shall I?

Hmm in my opinion you are pathetic and now:

1: WOW ! Whole 150 peoples from poland, and poland has 40 milions, ohohoh nice !

2: It's not my fault that you know only kids 8-12 years old...

3: The worst english? And you know that from...? Go to bulgaria, rumunia or another country <lol> in my opinion your country have the worst english ever.
BTW: What has english to "style" of playing ? plax plax frai itamz haha

Pathetic....

You sux man, I don't know what some polish people done to you <maybe someone from poland defeated you and now you are crying and hates all polish people?>.
haha, fuckin racist.

You don't know anything about Poland so STFU plx
I don't know anything about your country but now i can say that I hates it.

Ps: Don't tell anything about my english beacouse i know it sux :]

Last edited:
guys you gotta realise this is the only way to bring down people after the cipbot update... 1 vs 1 when the target isnt retarded will end when he reaches pz zone or runs out of supplies...

Back