• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noobwar [8.6] - Custom map - Best Noobwar!

I changed the temple position to 1000,1000,7 in config.lua, and It still says wrong temple position ingame. Also, in RME; it is already set to 1000,1000,7.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Login first all samples -------> gods

You have to put Items in your Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Paladin Sample and Knight Sample. Then it will work.

Thx for ReUp man :)

- - - Updated - - -

lol bug
when you make fire and die you get a evul eye
:)

I solved it :) OK

Data/creaturescripts/scripts/skulls.lua

else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 18, "You didn't get frag/reward because of killing a player with same ip.")
end

(DELETE THAT GREEN SHEET XD)

Is there starter items Ingame somewhere or will i have to add the script

I solved it :)

Data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.txt

And paste this :)

<event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login.lua"/>

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Delete one "end" under my text . in skulls.lua

- - - Updated - - -

Update v2.

Lol this didn't solve our problem

I have a minor problem, can't figure out how to create the "s3db" file.. Someone help, Peace

Please help! Bug.

Hello! I just have 1 question. When a player kills a another player a Evul eye apears. has id 11197. And it's not a eye it's a ''Dragon throne''. I know that the server have a npc that trade eye's against exp things but it's not eye's that's comming up so please tell me what i should do. Btw It's a very nice server so thank you for uploading it.:w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

S3db file? I don't really understand what you mean that you need help with... But I know it's somthing with the database. So please do it more Detailed :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong chat. Sry guys!

- - - Updated - - -

S3db file? I don't really understand what you mean that you need help with... But I know it's somthing with the database. So please do it more Detailed

- - - Updated - - -

wtf?...-.-

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! I just have 1 question. When a player kills a another player a Evul eye apears. has id 11197. And it's not a eye it's a ''Dragon throne''. I know that the server have a npc that trade eye's against exp things but it's not eye's that's comming up so please tell me what i should do. Btw It's a very nice server so thank you for uploading it.

Back