• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old softcores here?

Sniperfoxot

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if any of my old mates are playing here. Like Katy Gango etc.
My character on softcores was Don Wuang.

Let me know if its worth playing here.

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of my old mates are playing here. Like Katy Gango etc.
My character on softcores was Don Wuang.

Let me know if its worth playing here.

Wassup man! Old Nape here!
Glad you wanna play! Ye, its worth trying. But I think you mean Lary Gango right? That's ice meto here.
Contact me on Cathaldus if you need anything.

Lol, you played with me and Hilamos quite alot. You gave us Avanged on lvl 200 or something and we exped it to 230 or something if u remember. I was Bedje/Vitoo/Tabu and he was Jonathan Cederlund.

[video=youtube;AaXuSMiwsf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXuSMiwsf8[/video]
Dunno if it was you on Avanged that fight, wasnt me or Hilamos tho (Hilamos is the one recording from Bedje)

Now that you mention it; I do remember. However, I do not recall sharing the character with anyone :p

The chars Bedje and Jonathan Cederlund were indeed my friends.

Where is Avanged in the movie anyways? In the cammer's team or the opposite?

Look at the beginning, when all are standing on the boat, he's in the southern lineup, in the middle! Couldnt find him when the cam's on tho, but the SS in the start of the movie is taken just b4 the battle
Well both me and Jonathan~ (Hilamos) played on Avanged.

Yo, mitch here, used to be smellic hunt etc, u got a char here Don? Be good to talk to u. Or u got some team/friends here?

Back