• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Tools! A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could keep it updates but cant edit my post hopefully i can soon sorry everyone!

But what's better:
Remeree'S amp editor or simone's map editor?

kermit,

How you put the full tibia minimap in your tibia?

Hey, kewl ot loginserver based on tfs itself, please mention it, for it worked fine on linux (and I suppose is working on windows as well):
[tfls] Index of /tags/0.1 (The forgotten Login Server), side-to-side to the official the forgotten server (otserv 0.3.1pl2 to date).

It really worked great here, worth being into this list. I tried the other loginserver but it seems to work only under windows, and this one does not need to change database as players already have 'world_id' column (as far as I know).
It uses config.lua as base,so you can leave your config.lua as is, and call theforgottenserver (theforgottenserver.exe) with '--port=7172' for example!.

Cya

Is this still working for tfs 0.3.4 etc?
If yes could someone compile it for me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back