• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Tools! A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dateditor doesn't work for me. There is an error with installation.

Someone Know An Ip Changer With Version 8.6

Someone know an ip changer that got version 8.6?

Rep If you help me:$

I feel as if i wasted my time with this. I wanna update it but i cant. Worthless!!!!!!

I have found a Error

[Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator.l
ua:5: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 1) near 'entry'
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/quests/an
nihilator.lua)
data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator.lua:5: '}' expected (to close '{' at line

Sup do you know of any tool like laatido to run big maps on windows? If so which are they else, where to get a clean version of laatido?

I have found a Error

[Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator.l
ua:5: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 1) near 'entry'
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/quests/an
nihilator.lua)
data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator.lua:5: '}' expected (to close '{' at line

There's missing comma at line 5.

http://rapidshare.com/files/137704212/Npc_Editor_v15.exe.html this is virus no download

virusnpc.png

virusnpc.png

By thedemon007 at 2011-07-23

my antivirus immediately removes the monster editor upon download. The rational for its removal was based on the software's reputation.

O que posso fazer para faze-lo funcionar!
- É simples. Basta fazer o download alikacje, descompactá-lo e urchomić. E na janela que vai entrar no OTSa endereço IP encontrado em páginas criadas para o efeito. Lembre-se de fazer isso corretamente, porque eu nao ligar.
1.run Tibia.
2.Run exe com o arquivo baixado.
3 versao do Tibia.
4 Selecione a porta.
5 Pressione OK e depois SAVE.
6 Digite o número de IP e IP prima Alterar.
7 Parece que o IP mudou.
8 Eu normalmente logon no OTS, como o servidor principal.

Versoes suportadas:

ipchanger.jpg

What can I do to get it working!
- It's simple. Just download alikation, unpack it and start file. And in the window that we will enter the IP address otsa found on pages designed for that purpose. Remember to properly do this, because I did not connect.

1st Start the Tibia.
2nd * Run the exe file with the downloaded file.
3rd Select the version of Tibia.
4th Select the port.
5th Press OK and then SAVE.
6th Enter the IP number and press Change IP.
7th Appears that the IP has changed.
8th I normally log on to the OTS, as the main server.

Scan http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...92cab162b37ea4cf2716724da13adf5128-1312798770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back