• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Tools! A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be the biggest and best thread ever i havent updated it since 2009 lololol

and if u need to get an new .exe starter becuase all other is virus? how can i make a new and own ot starter?

can someone update me this program?? it's outdated lool

Tibia Customizer.
INFO: Tibia Customizer (OTClient Builder) is a software that creates your own Tibia Client that you can use as your OTServer Official client or just as your new customized Tibia which you can share or just use.
Download Here!

can someone update me this program?? it's outdated lool

Tibia Customizer.
INFO: Tibia Customizer (OTClient Builder) is a software that creates your own Tibia Client that you can use as your OTServer Official client or just as your new customized Tibia which you can share or just use.
Download Here!

bump??

WoW :) Yea Now i can find all in 1 section :D i am really rep++ you my hero

- - - Updated - - -

WoW :) Yea Now i can find all in 1 section :D i am really rep++ you my hero

please recheck all links very usefull tools unavible :(

ps. sorrry for english

Yeah, monster editor and lua editor are both dead links ;_;

None of the pic editor links work....

i need a pic editor for 8.6 to make custom client

Well i wanna thank everyone for the feedback and rep ill keep this updated all the time. My goal is over 150 tools also i would like to thank the founders of otland for this great forum. :)

Seems like you failed ? :D

Lots of the links are dead. Been looking for Dat Editor, Spr Editor, and an Item Editor for 7.6 if anyone has any links, or can upload them somewhere themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

sorry i cant keep this updated because i cant edit my post.. sorry guys

dony uo guys think its about time to either archive this thread or update it? Its 99% outdated tools and 80% broken links

dony uo guys think its about time to either archive this thread or update it? Its 99% outdated tools and 80% broken links

I second this motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back