• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Orange skull

Would you like to have the orange skull system?

• Total voters
I think it exist cus i attacked some dudes that killed me and i didn't got pk.

NO! NOT SIGNED!
You guys want it because you get killed now more often!

maybe you don't want it because you kill low levels and afraid of them to keep you in dps all time

and who disagree afraid of situations like that

and about Xon vanetta likes your comment he was afraid of Rov Ryttar Class team by his previous chr xon tanker forgot or what?!!!

maybe you don't want it because you kill low levels and afraid of them to keep you in dps all time

and who disagree afraid of situations like that

and about Xon vanetta likes your comment he was afraid of Rov Ryttar Class team by his previous chr xon tanker forgot or what?!!!

Uhmm i wasnt... i knew i would die cuz it ended allways 4 vs 10~ the most time ^^

so why make a sure death when you can lvling on and be still trolling...

and now that RLD gets ownd they want to make it easy for them to take revenge

U mad?

Xon Vendetta, those skull bash battles are lame anyway. We sneak and then we sit and wait to loose pz. If we don't, you massively attack the skulled players, forcing us to grab skull on you to, which either gives us red skull (cuz we're fewer than you, thus having to make more kills) or death.

Xon Vendetta?
well i know its lame but what should they do? take skull you kill em and if you take skull they will just sit on you so still...
well lame is it when 2 vs 10 and you like all KILL KILL!
if its fair you are like maybe we shouldnt fight now and be lame to dont take anything and bring noobchar to clean all lol

Xon Vendetta?
well i know its lame but what should they do? take skull you kill em and if you take skull they will just sit on you so still...
well lame is it when 2 vs 10 and you like all KILL KILL!
if its fair you are like maybe we shouldnt fight now and be lame to dont take anything and bring noobchar to clean all lol

I have no idea what you just tried to say, but thanks for the free bump.

I have no idea what you just tried to say, but thanks for the free bump.

tumblr_m3h5y9AxQR1r0gdzg.jpg

Back