• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

i cant even download it.. as soon as i download it gets removed instantly, cant even shut down my anti virus ._.

Something that has been annoying me, is when I shutdown my computer it won't because the ipchanger.exe is running in the background...

Can you guys fix this? Thanks!

Great tool btw! =)

Yeah I've heard a few stories about this now. Im going to try see what can be done legally about it now.

- - - Updated - - -

plenty of screen shots of it being on there, full proof that the admins are letting this be done.

Yeah I've heard a few stories about this now. Im going to try see what can be done legally about it now.

- - - Updated - - -

plenty of screen shots of it being on there, full proof that the admins are letting this be done.

What are you talking about?

Can somebody help me?
123nud5.jpg

Talturan, pretty much. I am running windows XP sp1 (x86). I used your Ip-changer then got an error telling me I didn't have the right version. Now some of my programs/signatures/ect are all messed up and cannot run.

I am not even able to get my windows updates to happen. After restoring my computer, thank god windows XP has the option, though it didn't fix everything. I am able to open some applications again.

- - - Updated - - -

the right version being .net framework 3.5....I didn't realize it was needed, and tried to use it with v1.1 or 2.0 or something like that... I cant even download a new framework anymore, so you really messed my comp up...

- - - Updated - - -

the right version being .net framework 3.5....I didn't realize it was needed, and tried to use it with v1.1 or 2.0 or something like that... I cant even download a new framework anymore, so you really messed my comp up...

Back