• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

I've for a month or two had to try to login to servers over 100s of times before it works, if it works at all. I've no freaking idea how this came to be, one day it worked flawlessly the next day it just don't. I've disabled my antivirus, firewall and so fourth in the error-elimination process. At first I thought it was limited to Shadowcores/Lunarforce, I was wrong. It's to all servers and it's really driving me up the walls if I'm honest.

No. False positive.

I've for a month or two had to try to login to servers over 100s of times before it works, if it works at all. I've no freaking idea how this came to be, one day it worked flawlessly the next day it just don't. I've disabled my antivirus, firewall and so fourth in the error-elimination process. At first I thought it was limited to Shadowcores/Lunarforce, I was wrong. It's to all servers and it's really driving me up the walls if I'm honest.

Might be the bug when trying to change for an already launched client that we haven't fixed yet. Check 'Always launch a new Tibia client' in settings. If it still doesn't work then I don't know what the problem is.

I've tried to do it both ways, it doesn't work and I'm getting quite sad, I miss playing OTs while resting stamina on my rl chars :(

wtf it says"we have a problem with microsoft" i got net.frame work 3.5 and i have microsoft installer 3.1

Hey guys, I just solved it.
Thank you very much for this ip changer, you guys just make my day, I was looking for it for so long! THAAAAAANKS!

Apparently this is the only IP changer that supports "recent" clients (10.30+) but it bothers me port selection was removed! :(

Do I have to run on defaults 7171/7172? I wish I could change them

Apparently this is the only IP changer that supports "recent" clients (10.30+) but it bothers me port selection was removed! :(

Do I have to run on defaults 7171/7172? I wish I could change them

I'm answering my own question. Apparently I can use ip:port syntax in the input field for the login server and port for the game server must be passed after logging in so it can be any.
Thanks and hope it'll be useful for someone else.

I'm running ubuntu 12.10 on my laptop, winetricks doesn't install .net framework and if I try to install 3.5 manually, it just crashes. I tried to install mono and it didn't do the job, ipchanger doesn't open. Any ideas about how I could get .net going in ubuntu 12.10?

I'm running ubuntu 12.10 on my laptop, winetricks doesn't install .net framework and if I try to install 3.5 manually, it just crashes. I tried to install mono and it didn't do the job, ipchanger doesn't open. Any ideas about how I could get .net going in ubuntu 12.10?

You don't need to install .NET in Wine, you can just "wine ipchanger.exe" and it should run, at least it does on OS X.

@Mark can Otland IP Changer save IPs like normal Ip changer ?

No.

You don't need to install .NET in Wine, you can just "wine ipchanger.exe" and it should run, at least it does on OS X.

No.

Nope, not in ubuntu 12.10. I can try downloading other versions of mono but can't see how it would solve the problem and I see no solution in google for .net framework 3.5 other than mono

Back