• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Not workin for me.. I dunno wats the matter but when i try my ot account it loads the real tibia one.

Not workin for me.. I dunno wats the matter but when i try my ot account it loads the real tibia one.

Which client version? Mind explaining exactly how you tried to change the client IP step by step so I can reproduce it and fix it?

Looking good, would be awesome if Linux version gets released.

I love it so much, but I have one small suggestion - you should add 'Choose theme' to settings (I liked theme on Talaturen's IP Changer <3).

Keep it up!

This is a great release, as well as the 0.2 distribution with the updated NPC System.

Good work Talaturen.

@Up
Yeah, I noticed it when I tried it on my 8.71 server, but it would eventually work after 2/3 tries, with 9.1 it never works

Well I updated my server to 9.10 and posted the new OTLand Ip CHanger for people to use and a lot of people are not able to get the 3.5 framework working on their machines, yes they are probably not computer smart, but on my half its not a good move haha lose players etc. Talaturen you should stick with the old IP changer or atleast provide both (I would update it if I knew how to get it working, spent a good hour trying to compile it with the update - no luck as I am not that good with linux yet). Your other IP Changer is a lot better in my opinion.

So far, I've read comments from people that have this working on 9.10 and comments from people that can't have this working on it. Why does it work for some people and not for others?
Could it have something to do with OS being 64bits?

And before someone says, I have used it on previous server versions, so I have the required .NET Framework installed

So far, I've read comments from people that have this working on 9.10 and comments from people that can't have this working on it. Why does it work for some people and not for others?
Could it have something to do with OS being 64bits?

And before someone says, I have used it on previous server versions, so I have the required .NET Framework installed

It has worked fine for me and everyone I had testing it, I'm using a 64-bit OS but it shouldn't matter anyway because it's a x86 application. If it isn't working for you I need to know which client version you used, IP you tried to connect to, port, if you used client launcher or applied changes to running client.

Back