• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Weird, I can't use it for 10.41. The only version it shows is 10.35 and when I use it it doesn't really changes the ip (keeps trying to connect to cip servers).

Why do you want to log in with port 7172 instead of 7171?

Hi!

I'm getting a error message from the otland ip changer that states: http://puu.sh/hqNMn/d5f5c82d29.png
(I downloaded it from Shadowcores).

I have tried to start it as admin but that didn't work. The framework 3.5 that is recuired can't be installed on Windows 7. (I have W7 X64) I also have framework 4.5.2.

So what should I do so solve this? Thanks.

dotnetFx35setup.exe is not a valid win32 application

i have this error when i try to install Net framework x35

I just got the program and when I open it it started with tibia verison 10.78 and I added one labled 10.80. I click apply and a tibia opens up even with I have another open so mc part is working. I tried connecting to my account and say connecting and won't connect. I tried leaving it my current Ip address and it won't let me connect to my account and I've tried changing my ip last number a little still doesn't work. I have new windows 8.1 laptop runs 64 I think. I not sure how to trouble shoot this problem, if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Just in case if anyone else have problems running it on Windows 10:

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.

b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.

c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.

d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.

e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.

f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

The problem is, Windows 10 has NET framework 4.5 installed and you need to enable NET framework 3.5 manually if your app is unable to run without it.

Still false positive by 2 Anti-viruses ... Is it reported to them?

The program goes into tray mode, simply open the tray and close it there.
So I gotta get glasses :D

But anyway, when I change the IP and the client starts, I login fine, then I want to change the IP again on the same client and it does not work, I have to close the Tibia first and start all over ;p

Just in case if anyone else have problems running it on Windows 10:

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.

b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.

c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.

d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.

e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.

f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

The problem is, Windows 10 has NET framework 4.5 installed and you need to enable NET framework 3.5 manually if your app is unable to run without it.

Got to the Programs and Features but can only see my 12 installed programs there and 0 NET or Windows-stuff :/
Any other way to turn this on manually??

Back