• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

The IP Changer has been tested with Tibia 9.2, it is working fine and will therefore not require any update.

This ip changer doesnt work with magebot :S.....it has the server thing the the top of the client and magebot debuggs caz of that...(9.10)

This ip changer doesnt work with magebot :S.....it has the server thing the the top of the client and magebot debuggs caz of that...(9.10)
First open magebot then change the IP.

Yes, but some of my players tells that receive thisi message.

Client 0.00 dont suported, for my its work.

There is no such message in this IP Changer. They are most likely running another IP Changer.

I think you should add the same thing you had in your first IP Changer with the drop down menu with OTs you've played before and you can see what ots are online that you add to a list. They were great features.

The IP Changer has been tested with Tibia 9.31, everything still works fine so no update is required.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Exception: Could not find section .text
at OtLandIPChanger.TibiaClient.GetSectionBytes(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr baseAddress, String section, IntPtr& sectionAddress)
at OtLandIPChanger.TibiaClient.TryPatchMC(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr baseAddress)
at OtLandIPChanger.TibiaClient.StartNewClient(String path, String version)
at OtLandIPChanger.FrmMain.ApplyClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Worked for me before but today when i try to start it, it just crashes immediately: "otland ip changer has encountered a problem and needs to close". If i click "debug" it says the error was: ('System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException') occured in OtLand IP Changer.exe[2260].'

I tried to clean registry from everything that contained "otland" but didnt work :S, please help! Is there any other easy way to manually change ip on client 9.31?

//ohman

Works like charm, lovely little tool! <3
I have one suggestion tho. Make IP history please!

IP: 127.0.0.1 V (scroll down option)
- ips used so far

Worked for me before but today when i try to start it, it just crashes immediately: "otland ip changer has encountered a problem and needs to close". If i click "debug" it says the error was: ('System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException') occured in OtLand IP Changer.exe[2260].'

I tried to clean registry from everything that contained "otland" but didnt work :S, please help! Is there any other easy way to manually change ip on client 9.31?

//ohman

Configuration isn't stored in registry, it's stored in Application Data. If you're a Windows 7 user, it should be in:
C:/Users/YOUR_USERNAME/AppData/Local/OtLand/

Its very very awesome this program, the only thing wath you forgot its add a try icon xD but its very awesome... tytyty :*

Awesome Ip changer EVER. Free from viruses. I really recommend it!:w00t:

Back