• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

Nope, not really. I dont think its wrong to use musics that other ppl have already used.
I just pointed out that I used that music like one year ago.

And my comment was toward the frags on the video, not personal.

[video=youtube;n0AjKcQ7imc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0AjKcQ7imc[/video]

<3333

This movie is my last movie. I no make nice movie for end play because gamemaster sniper.hopto.org no open ots , and i no make.
I added subtitles for this movie to thank for the game.
[video=youtube;8ob0WCVMwUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8ob0WCVMwUQ[/video]

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
tampon really quit guys. we all laughed at him but he's been quit like a full week which must be a record for old client community ;/

tampon quit wtf? i remember speaking to him once in fruity kushs vent haha funny guy

Eh fuck it why am i even responding.

@Worr, you really wanna know where i get my inspiration, my motivation? Alright, i don't. I don't have any inspiration or motivation for that matter. It's become a habit, making a shit movie everytime i play a server with a working tibiacam. Why? I don't know, it's not to impress people of my awesome moviemaking, but trust me i've fucked around a lot with effects and never been happy with the outcome so even if i didn't make my movies in 3-5 hours they'd still look like shit, shit with more work put into them. I'm not trying to show off my awesome pvp skills either, i've never said i was good. People always seem to think that i believe that i'm a legendary slayer of doom, i don't. I don't team with people i think are good, i team with people i like.

That's basicly why you may not like my videos but in the future just hit dislike please, i cba answering to comments when i've said a thousand times before i am not a fan of effects and i usually make really quick and basic movies because i'm a lazy son of a bitch. But if you absolutely want to keep asking me or say my videos are shit you're more than welcome to do so, just know your feedback won't do anything to me because i won't try to make anything look better. Your insults won't work because hey this is the internet. xoxo

@Renanzor, here's one better. Okay okay get this alright? I would never, no i mean NEEEEVER play a server where the people i were to fight are all brs whos never played tibia before and then make a movie about it, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! I just wanted to put that out there, i hope there isn't a video like that somewhere, that'd be really sad. I mean that sounds so pathetic!

No but hey dude i agree that rune is really retard, yes yes is veri retard im am thinking veri bed rune for server suk suk suk =(. No seriously though, most people we fought were either botters or decent players, it's not like we fought people who by the looks of things has never played tibia, if i were to make a movie about all of the botters i caught on cam there it would make quite the movie, bring popcorn. Okay back on track, we were against using this rune, it was a silly rune or as you put it rune is retard, i like that. So we were against those silly retard runes until the people we fought who just happened to use bots also started using them, and get this right, having some asshole chasing you who hits sds everywhere with a fupping OP rune as well? MAN i'm just gonna stop here, i'm tired of writing.

Anyway dude, keep making your movies, btw did you rent those guys? "Just run around stupidly into our traps and such and just die"

@And hey worr the song you're referring to was requested by a friend of mine, i literally told him that if i used that worr or somebody else would say i stole it. That's funny. The font i don't have any idea at all though what you're referring to, i just chose something randomly. That's usually what i do i press badabing i get a colour i press something else and it's like here you go dude a font just for you, but then i get somebody telling me that my badabing button stole it from somebody.

This got a lot longer than i was expecting, my fingers are too quick man, they're just like my brain too big and too fast.. =/ /= Cya fellas and remember i love you all. Yeah fuck off nublinan.

Last edited:
I'm sick of this game, this community. I really only come to otland when i'm either bored or looking for a server to play. I've tried playing originaltibia but meh too slow for me, i want them 1 hour lvl 80 servers cmon now.

Ring-a-ding-ding baby i go play fallout orrr lol baii

For anyone who gives 2 dollars and a used tampon i'll be on otland sometimes getting my troll on and spreading my awesome aura (;

It's no my last pk movie it's only movie to testing my new program.
Now i in action the recording on other ots to my final film to to quit and retired forever.

I do not do more movies, and do not write posts, but I made an exception for friends. My last movie was good, but I wanted to do something better. Now bye for ever Cya guys.

I do not do more movies, and do not write posts, but I made an exception for friends. My last movie was good, but I wanted to do something better. Now bye for ever Cya guys.
You want to quit with tibia but you can't, so pathetic.

Back