• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Overpowered Monsters (compare to real tibia)

Well as far as I can see cave rats are over powered... I almost died on them on my 200 lvl rookstayer so I had to go back on the normal rats... I was very disappointed ;<

Grim Reapers
Ghastly Dragons
Wyrms

So far i find this monsters overpowered compared to real tibia.

Post other op monsters here.

And on the other side both gold and quest reward are easy to get your hands on. I don't see the point of arguing about 3 monsters who are litte stronger then they used to. Buy more pots, problem salved.

Last edited:
And on the other side both gold and quest reward are easy to get your hands on. I don't see the point of arguing about 3 monsters who are litte stronger then they used to. Buy more pots, problem saulved.

saulved HAUSHAAUAHAUSHAUSHA

the guy is right those monsters are way to strong!
If a grim reaper one hit u on 200 ms u cant just solve it with bringing more pots u retard aka lady stark

the guy is right those monsters are way to strong!
If a grim reaper one hit u on 200 ms u cant just solve it with bringing more pots u retard aka lady stark

If it onehits you@ level 200, you got serious problems. get a blocker or something.

- - - Updated - - -

And if botters can take them down @ level 220~ and you said that you are getting oneahotted your eather a noob or your a Person who lacks common sence. I guess you should go and level a bit and then come back to your grim botplace.

If it onehits you@ level 200, you got serious problems. get a blocker or something.

- - - Updated - - -

And if botters can take them down @ level 220~ and you said that you are getting oneahotted your eather a noob or your a Person who lacks common sence. I guess you should go and level a bit and then come back to your grim botplace.

hm, seems like you would like to bot too, but you cant for some reasons. You didnt give anything to this post, like a forum troll.

@top: Well, I think it's additional feature on this server, to solve problem with mass of bots :p.

Back