• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin as a bad vocation.

Pastuch

Reaction score
Once again i write about paladin. speed about utamo tempo san is not +80% i'm sure of that. His utito tempo san spell is so sux i use it and i got 207 dist I shoot all the time on spell and no one hit more than 100 first time. Second time i hit just once 450-/+. Next time i shoot 400 best hit. at 4-5 time i shoot by 700 with 2 miss and one shoot for 58. ( all tests by thorn spitter+internal bolts) so tell me It is right? I'm pretty sure about both things in paladin vocation are wrong. Please look at that!

You stupid?
My friend play Royal Paladin he have 112 Distance I think and he used Mycological Bow + Crystaline Arrow, hits 500-600 in Monsters with Utito Tempo San he hit 750+, 1 or 2 hits then 1 or 2 misses, now he got The Devileye + Infernal bolts he hits about 700 - 800 on Monsters, with Utito Tempo san 800 - 900 or last time happend t
1043, also he hit at me 480 :O just by Bolt, make + sd its 700 same as Master Sorcerer..

Paladin its best vocation you can play, don't like it get it change !

You stupid?
My friend play Royal Paladin he have 112 Distance I think and he used Mycological Bow + Crystaline Arrow, hits 500-600 in Monsters with Utito Tempo San he hit 750+, 1 or 2 hits then 1 or 2 misses, now he got The Devileye + Infernal bolts he hits about 700 - 800 on Monsters, with Utito Tempo san 800 - 900 or last time happend t
1043, also he hit at me 480 :O just by Bolt, make + sd its 700 same as Master Sorcerer..

Paladin its best vocation you can play, don't like it get it change !

Except than the MS doesnt get exhausted of healing, making any speed spell and paralyzed, which happens when we do "Utito Tempo San"

;) That's a really stupid comparison to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, we don't need another thread for the same paladin thing.

My char got 140 dist with eq and the best hit without utito spell was 1034. So don't complain about hits, its way better than in Real Tibia, other thing is that u can miss multiple times in a row, thats bad side of it.

I have 257 Royal Paladin on Real Tibia 104 Distance Fighting, 92 Shielding and I can miss up to 10 hits in row.

Still when you look at the online list you see that they are by far the vocation with the lowest amount of players online.

My complaints are not directed towards hunting; I think they do great hits there and can therefore gain faster exp than EK's.

In pvp though, its a whole other story. Their hits suck, they poof too much, utito tempo san is useless as it doesn't really hit harder than normal; the hits you make then are uncertain to be good, while at knights you are certain you deal a fair amount of damage. (knights do utito tempo and they can do combo's of 600~). Also paladin's cannot heal while doing utito tempo san nor can they chase anyone because they're getting the speed of a paralyzed person. All in all it makes that spell kind of useless.

So something has to be done for them, pvp wise, and if you don't agree there's something wrong with your ability to analyse.

I'm talking not about damage, but about misses. At utito you miss rly too often.
2) 2nd topic is about speed of utamo tempo san, i'm sure it's too less it should be +80% i got -/+ 260 rp with legs+boh+time ring I'm slower than 270 ek just with boh and legs at his utani tempo hur. Paladin should be faster he has got the best spell of haste that's why he can't use spells offensive.

Back