• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pay to play?..

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Basically i have to pay to play this ot right?.. Since i made a druid.. i tried exori vis (You need premium account) and all other premium spellls.. (you need premium account)... That really REALLY sucks.. Then i was like.. Fine ill go check how much it costs for freggin premium..

I try my best but no luck in finding how to buy premium from (Sweden)..

Server is international so we invite ALL nativies, though, there are mostly polish players.

Yeah right.. :p

Please fix so other players from other countrys can donate too.. Not only poland.. Also.. How much will premium cost? 60 euro for 24 hours?

This seemed like a really REALLY nice ot untill i found out you have to pay to play this ot + you have to be from poland to even pay..

Basically i have to pay to play this ot right?.. Since i made a druid.. i tried exori vis (You need premium account) and all other premium spellls.. (you need premium account)... That really REALLY sucks.. Then i was like.. Fine ill go check how much it costs for freggin premium..

I try my best but no luck in finding how to buy premium from (Sweden)..

Server is international so we invite ALL nativies, though, there are mostly polish players.

Yeah right.. :p

Please fix so other players from other countrys can donate too.. Not only poland.. Also.. How much will premium cost? 60 euro for 24 hours?

I played wypas, if you cant afford 1 dollar each 7 days then go play some other OT and all countries can donate with paypal, so i don't see your prob. also there's people selling prem ingame. Oh yea, if you don't got paypal, you can go register and use your bank to send money to it OR try to get money online which I do.

Question would be:
Would you rather play a very successful ot with over powered donations that are quite expensive compared to this?

Oh yea 1 dollar is like 6-8 SEK...

Ah yeah sure i could pay 1 dollar.. But there is 1 problem.. I am 17 years old and i cant have an online credit card.. You need to be 18 years old for that. Also i can't use my mothers or fathers credit card since they dont allow me to. So yeah.. My problem is i cant donate...

Ah yeah sure i could pay 1 dollar.. But there is 1 problem.. I am 17 years old and i cant have an online credit card.. You need to be 18 years old for that. Also i can't use my mothers or fathers credit card since they dont allow me to. So yeah.. My problem is i cant donate...

I started using paypal when I was 12... You don't need a credit card. I never had it. I used bank and sold things online to get money on my paypal account.

there are lots of banks in my city but i dont know a shit about paypal or banks... I can't just walk into the bank and say plx money to mi paypal >.<

there are lots of banks in my city but i dont know a shit about paypal or banks... I can't just walk into the bank and say plx money to mi paypal >.<

So learn about banks o_O

well, serogan, rt is same as wypas just that wypas is cheaper and funnier.

Rt is more expensive and way more boring. Good luck being a facc :blink:

wypas got 120~ players , harmonia got 900 players :cool:
wypas has not professional quests
Harmonia alias all server have profesional quest...
I buyed me friday pacc :D

wypas got 120~ players , harmonia got 900 players :cool:
wypas has not professional quests
Harmonia alias all server have profesional quest...
I buyed me friday pacc :D

You played wypas how much? I remember you just killed some rotworms and I tried to find mage spell learner and then you just logged off.

As far as I know, there are three free premium days assigned to every new account.
If you really want to play this ot, simply get some cash during these three days, and buy your premium from players later.

Remember, the problem exists as long as you do not want to solve it.
Seems you do not really want to solve it, so you still have it.

Good luck with getting premium
Spell

PS. You can always ask me for some help in-game.
Name of my character: Bravian
Spellcaster is not mine anymore.

Back