• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink Guys Vs. Synthessis War Movie

1:45 Demontorrent best team potter I've ever seen.. Lol

This kids voice..... I can't handle it..
Didn't see him dying because i was looking north east of the screen.. Anyway i realized when he was at health and attempted to as you can see at 1:58

Synthessis were at war against Pink Guys. Started: Jun 08 2013, 21:33:00
Ended: Jun 09 2013, 00:26:41 100 - 78
True~

Synthessis were at war against Pink Guys. Started: Jun 08 2013, 21:33:00
Ended: Jun 09 2013, 00:26:41 100 - 78
True~
How many times did you stack? By the beginning you were winning 15-3 because you were stacked at femor hills then after Svargrond battle we beat you to 50 frags.. Then you went stack in Svar, so we went open Darashia and then you brought 25 people we were around 13 because your lame ass takes forever to come and some of us had to leave. We won with you anyother times..

How many times did you stack? By the beginning you were winning 15-3 because you were stacked at femor hills then after Svargrond battle we beat you to 50 frags.. Then you went stack in Svar, so we went open Darashia and then you brought 25 people we were around 13 because your lame ass takes forever to come and some of us had to leave. We won with you anyother times..
So tell me this when nuskei sent you 500 frag wm why didn't your team take it? Looks like you're so confident in winning.Not hating just asking

So tell me this when nuskei sent you 500 frag wm why didn't your team take it? Looks like you're so confident in winning.Not hating just asking
He never sent 500 frags gz. And we will make huge gather this friday we have said that. Never go full retard again, especially if you don't know shit.

Back