• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Battle Revolution - New Pokemon ATS - Official Progress Thread

Kazuto Kirigaya

Reaction score
947045_381536705296760_1139046792_n.png

Pokemon Battle Revolution

LZl9Wk.png

Well, before we get started, this is a project of the famous Pokemon ATS genre, created 3-4 years ago by PxG... Today, it is one of the most recognized type of ATS, around our OpenTibia Community...

¿What makes this project different than the other projects?
LZl9Wk.png
We aren't another RPG Pokémon Game, we come with a lot of new ideas that we wish to bring to this branch of OTServer:
- PVP Game based of Pokémon, you are involved in a "fictional future war", where the clans/companies (ROCKET, AQUA, MAGMA, PLASMA, GALAXY, ETC), want to rule above all, in the Pokémon World...
History Quote:

LZl9Wk.png
"So long ago, the Pokémon battles have reached a big limit, there are stories of those old trainers, of a world where the trainers, companies and the pokemones lived in peace, but everything changed since those old clans wanted more power, recluting more and more members, searching the absolute power of our Pokémon World... Some organizations were trying to restore the peace joined together in a single big security organization, called the Pokemon World Security Organization (Called by others as the PWSO)...

Currently all of the world become just a battlefield, we live in a constabt war, where you can't just go outside of the secure areas because maybe you'll be on danger or more... Just Johto are safe for some trainers, because there have been saved by the PSWO...Those evil companies only want to get all of the Legendary Pokemons in order to gain strength to do a final hit aganist his enemys... Some Pokemons are more savages than the past, surviving to the war..."

Currently there are 5 organizations ruling on each continent, you can choose any of these organizations, they come with different quests, missions, respawn areas and a custom history based on the history line:

* Rocket - Kanto
* Aqua / Magma - Hoenn
* Galaxy - Sinnoh
* Plasma - Unova

And the "Good Side":
* PSWO - Johto.

There are only two organizations available:
Rocket:
1004042_474861855929599_128450004_n.jpg

Pokémon Police (PWSO):
988540_474861829262935_737335510_n.jpg

Which one are you going to join?....
What features will bring this new game?
LZl9Wk.png

1) Your character will have it's own unique stats, never seen in any current pokémon fan based game:
LZl9Wk.png

14sp4xv.png
* Intelligence: It will be necessary to have a variety of Pokemon attacks, unlock pokemon skills, pokemon of varying regions, player skills, and more!
* Leadership: "Every pokemon needs to feel safe...", With this skill, the pokemon will know how to cast it's attacks correctly, and you can inflict more damage, gain more Pokémon stats, and more!
* Dexterity: With this skill,you can perform various tasks while you advance through the game, it helps you gain better rewards from natural abilities such as; woodcutting, mining, etc.
* Luck: A skill which is used in your career as a Pokemon Trainer! various things in the Pokemon World will be based off of pure luck, the quests you will find, will require luck for major rewards or several items, Catch rate also lies with-in luck, among several things.
* Vitality: Your player life... while you've more health, you will have more chances to survive, in a high-end pokemon battle!
* Pokemon Friendship: The most important skill of the Pokémon side... With this skill, you will be granted the abilities to evolve pokemon throughout the world!
* Cooking: In the pokémon environment, you will need to know how to feed your friends and pokemon, with this skill, you will know how to make some special food, with special attributes, and more!
* Extra Skills: We got tons more hidden skills for you guys to figure out in the pokemon world of PBR!

And how will one upgrade these skills?
We are going to use the known "Attribute System", used on some popular and good servers such as; Kingdom Age, games As SAO, and other projects, you will be gaining points depending on your level, and you can use it depending on your abilities (TABLE BASED ON KINGDOM AGE):

By level of player, you will win:
- From 1 to 49, you gain 5 attribute point.
- From 50 to 100, gain 4 point attribute.
- From 100 to 150, gain 3 attribute points.
- From 150 to 200, gain 2 attribute points.
- From 200 to infinity, earn 1 point per level attribute.

And to use in your skills, it will be:
- From Skill Level 10 to 39, 1 point per skill will be spent.
- From Skill Level 40 to 59, 2 points per skill will be spent.
- From Skill Level 80 to 99, 3 skill points will be spent.
- From Skill Level 100 to 149, 4 skill points will be spent.
- From Skill Level 150 to 200, 5 points per skill will be spent.
- From Skill Level 200 to 250, will be used 10 skill.

(Credits to Kingdom Age, they have a good attribute system, and we're just copying their method as it works really well!)

3) War Points:
LZl9Wk.png

28qpyjk.png
- As a PVP Game World, we're going to add a special point system, based on the strongest companies, they will have some special things... That will be used and achieved in the special PvP battles which will come in the future (Defeating your enemies)... With that, from 30 to 7 of each month, they will have "special things", like Extra Exp, Extra Catch Rate, More Power, ETC.

4) Total Balance between Pokemons + Special Level System:
LZl9Wk.png
- The current problem of all pokémon ATS is the non-balanced attacks, pokemon, and systems... We are going to follow and fix everything, and all necessary things to get that GBA perfect balance, you will feel like your playing on your GBA or DS, but online, and with more features... That means:

* If you catch a Bulbasaur at LVL 15, and you evolve it at level 16, it will remain the same stats as a Savage Ivysaur 16, this is the end of those Unbalanced ATS with OverPowered Pokémon!!!

Yeah, so, why i should go level up a pokemon from a low level?
- We know that our perfect balance system can't go as is, so, your pokemon will be gaining some special bonuses when you are leveling it:

1000116_412885235495240_2111376033_n.png

There is a small change in the offense, you will be gaining a special percent per level, based on the special bonus system of GBA, (1% of ATK, DEF, SP.ATK, ETC)...

5) TM SYSTEM AND HM SYSTEM:
LZl9Wk.png

- Now you will need to possess Intelligence (SKILL) to teach your pokemon a TM. Depending on the power that the TM contains will determine how much intelligence will be needed... Besides, we are integrating the HM system where Specials CDS will be needed to teach your Pokemon skills, such as:

* Fly
* Surf
* Ride
* Dig
* Cut
* Teleport

ETC, and the skills such as Fly, Surf, Teleport and Ride, will be bought at our Diamond Shop.

6) Free PREMIUM:
LZl9Wk.png

- OR not totally free... Now, to use those pokemon features (Such as; FLY, SURF, RIDE AND TELEPORT), you will have to only teach the HM, if you are free and your pokémon has that HM, you will always have the ability to use that skill...

¿Why i should buy the premium so?
- Well, there isn't a big feature with this, it will given back as a "Thank You" with the Premium Days, and you will have some small features like:

• New Outfits
  • Happy Hour EXP
  • Special Store where you can buy some things with the game money, things like Hyper Potion, Full Revive, Ultra Balls, and more, just by the game money (DOLLARS IN THIS CASE, OR GPS AT THE CASE OF TIBIA).

And nothing more.

7) The organizations will have more power on the elements what they own:
  • Rocket (Normal and Fighting Type).
  • Magma (Fuego and Dragon Type).
  • Aqua (Water and Ice Type)
  • Galaxy (Psychic and Dark Type)
  • Plasma (Poison and Ghost Type)
  • Pokemon Security Squad (Rock and Ground Type)

The other elements may be free to use by any other organization, but that does not mean that you, as a player, will have to use it or want anything else, just mean your percentages of power that belong to an organization, besides that each parent... The first element of any organization above will be more powerful than the second element.

Game Progress:
  • - Total Progress: LAUNCHED.
Do you want live information about our project?, join to our pages:
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PBRevolution/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PokeBattleRevolution/
Greetings

Last edited:
Boost system:
There are a lot of boosts system around the Pokemon ATS, but we have a new custom system at our server, and how it works? Keep reading!:

- You will need some boosts items:
Bag_HP_Up_Sprite.png
Bag_Protein_Sprite.png
Bag_Iron_Sprite.png
Bag_Calcium_Sprite.png
Bag_Zinc_Sprite.png
Bag_Carbos_Sprite.png
Bag_PP_Up_Sprite.png
Bag_PP_Max_Sprite.png

With the items you will need to upgrade your Pokémon based on percents (1% to 10%), and the needed amount works based on the desired percent of what you want to reach (2 bottles of any boost to get 2% at the Skill), the limit of the skill boost are 10%.

How it looks ingame?:
946641_412913188825778_530614049_n.png

And it works with our special bonus system of the pokemon, its a good way to power UP the pokemon, but how you can find it? At the diamond shop, as we know what this special item works as a power-up to all pokemon, its going to cost 1 Diamond in-game per bottle of any skill of which you want to upgrade.

Greetings!

Client Progress:
-Added a BETA Trainer Info bar.
-Added Main Window in which we added some useful functions.

za14.png

For now that's all, we are working to bring more features, so keep waiting!

Beta server comming!
Actual BattleField map (It's just a test because we are testing our systems, the original map contains the Johto, Kanto and Hoenn areas):
1002345_714054725278384_904029011_n.jpg

Greetings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very well done. Keep it up :)

I noticed not everything is in English, so it's a bit of a turnoff.

Last edited:
Looks a lot better now but like i said in the other thread... Get someone that actually knows English to check this thread. Don't use a traductor, most of the time they don't work as intended and some things don't make sense.

Check the following statements:
  • "will have to use it or want anything else, just mean your percentages of power that belong to an organization, besides that each parent..."
  • "Do you want live information about our project?"
  • "We know that our perfect balance system can't go as is, so, "
  • Check 3), 5, 6) ~ Got tired of pasting.....
I will be checking out this project! It seems like a good idea.

Yeah I see the errors, I sped through it to make more major fixes .. In fact some of the lines I didn't understand enough to fix them lol. But i do speak english fluently so they'll have their threads fixed soon.

We're on that, hopefully we have a well worked base of a old server, the only what we need to work here is just the systems and that is rlly fast.

Greetings

Just warning you, when you hunt haunter, the server will lag. I assume it's one of the spells that shoot things up in the air.

523524_524390634310054_1598741803_n.jpg

Part of our new security system under to prevent errors, we always have a backup of the data of your Pokémons.​

Intelligence System:
- It will be necessary to have a variety of Pokemon attacks, unlock pokemon skills, player skills, and more, and now you will need "Intelligence" to make some moves...

Where you can see this system?
At the Pokedex, on the Move-info:
2j603mr.png

It's just a player skill what you will need to train!

Friendship system:
- The most important skill of the Pokémon side... With this skill, you will be granted the abilities to evolve pokemon throughout the world!

That means what you will need to have Friendship skill to evolve some Pokémons, but.. ¿What Pokes?:
- The pokes what evolves using Happiness
- Stone Pokemons
- Tyrogue (AT LVL 20)

Happiness points example:
2n806tz.png

You will only need to have Friendship Skill, the level doesn't matter.

Luck System:
What we means when we are talking about luck? Well, it's just a Extra added to our catch system, it means:
- Normally, the rates of the pokeballs are 1 (POKEBALL), 2 (GREAT BALL), 3 (ULTRA BALL), with the Luck skill (divided by 100) to the original amount of the ball, you will have your new rate:

* If you got a UB (Rate x3), and you have 250 at Luck (THAT WOULD BE DIVIDED BETWEEN 100 AND IT WILL BE 2.5), your ball rate will be 5.5.

That it's all, greetings!

1376617_526368844112233_1745998187_n.jpg

Issues VS BUGS
You get affected in another servers with a issue what makes what your ball get bugged? No more, was recently installed a new system, it will evitate what your ball get bugs, how it works?

- Just the system if detect that your ball has an error, would fix it without problems and anything else, all while your pokemon got a Serial and still holds its name registered in the Pokeball.

You liked?
Greetings, Unsinesoft Team

Going to give it a try now ^^ however homepage is very buggy atm and its all in protugueese

Edit: Ok i tired it for 5 minutes and its unplayable. First of all i wanted to play with my friend but he got put on the police side and me on the rocket side. We can't play together and the lag is unbearable. I can't move 5 steps without getting a 15 seconds freeze

Last edited:
Going to give it a try now ^^ however homepage is very buggy atm and its all in protugueese

Edit: Ok i tired it for 5 minutes and its unplayable. First of all i wanted to play with my friend but he got put on the police side and me on the rocket side. We can't play together and the lag is unbearable. I can't move 5 steps without getting a 15 seconds freeze
The lag was a little issue, as beta server we're asking to our players to over-use all of the systems at our server to fix it fast, and isn't buggy, try to use mozilla firefox or another explorer, Google Chrome aren't supported now by our webpage.

Anyway, we released two new languages to our website, Spanish and Eng, the news are not translated cuz is just a beta server as i said.

If you want to play with your mate just create a new chart, we have a small balance between teams xD

Back