• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
34626nq.png

Development Team
Blez Mapper
Luffy Mapper
Kimokimo Scripter and Mapper

Support Team
Peroxide Gamemaster
Sentielo Gamemaster

Beta Dateline: April 16th, 2012

Why the extension of the beta? We have extended the beta to ensure a perfect gameplay, rushed worked is sloppy work.
Why a new thread? and a change in the server's title? The team has decided to have the players start in the Kanto region. And also to have a more professional look on the thread.
Will the players that signed up for the beta still be able to come online? Of course, but we have decided to let anyone who wants to come online have the chance.

Also, I've recently started to revamp Pewter and nature. I am planning to do much more. I just want to ensure a good looking map to play on!

I just hope it will get online as soon as possible. I'm a trained Pokemon master and I'm ready to conquer this world.

MAD FACE HERE

';..;'

I just hope it will get online as soon as possible. I'm a trained Pokemon master and I'm ready to conquer this world.

MAD FACE HERE

';..;'
You didn't train hard enough. You only have 1 badge.

I am looking forward to it, that theme is so great. ;) when will u finish that kind of great idea?
Thanks black ;), very soon.. You should come on the beta in 15 days.

Last edited:
@advander: Yes but premium will be cheap.
5 USD for 60 days of premium.
7 Euro for 60 days of premium.
11 USD for 120 days of premium.
15 Euro for 120 days of premium.

@advander: Yes but premium will be cheap.
5 USD for 60 days of premium.
7 Euro for 60 days of premium.
11 USD for 120 days of premium.
15 Euro for 120 days of premium.

Why 5 usd but 7 euro?
1 U.S. dollar = 0.75001875 Euros
will be much cheaper to buy with usd :p

This will attract more American players, the key is to have an American based Pokemon server.

Thats a silly marketing plan in reality, due to the fact that I am British and can still pay via paypal with usd, it wont attract more American players, it will just make everyone pay in usd.

Thats a silly marketing plan in reality, due to the fact that I am British and can still pay via paypal with usd, it wont attract more American players, it will just make everyone pay in usd.
Look at it this way, would you rather see a bunch of English speaking players? or A bunch of foreign speaking players? This will reduce alot of that.

What stops foreign players doing the same thing I would do?

if youre worried about that kind of community, simply split it; 1 sever "English" 2nd server "International".

What stops foreign players doing the same thing I would do?

if youre worried about that kind of community, simply split it; 1 sever "English" 2nd server "International".
I'll see.. But then that would require for an International Gamemaster or 2 for the split. And we're not ready for this.
We will see how progress goes and we will decide this later. And some foreign players may not be able to use Paypal,
so they can use the other payment type option. I also might reconsider changing the prices so they are equal.

Nop that won't, since paypal can convert the currency :) and its alot cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back