• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurera is already getting boring, I need something new to play. Keep up the good work Blez and get this server out soon.

i've played pokemon a lot when i was a kid and tibia will never be anything like it wtf... this server will fail so hard, i bet it wont even be done and quit like every other project here. IF the server launches i bet it wont get many players at all anyways. you guys are setting to high goals, sooner or later you'll figure that out by urselves, im not trying to be rude but GL with this server anyways, cya
How are we setting high goals? We will have 1 town, no trainers (you will be the pokemon), automated generating random dungeons (already finish), and the rest lies with the sprites.
And your saying our server will fail, kthxbye ;)

How are we setting high goals? We will have 1 town, no trainers (you will be the pokemon), automated generating random dungeons (already finish), and the rest lies with the sprites.

Omg I'm falling in love with this project/server! Just got a few questions though, will you be able to chose what poke to become/ doing quests to unlock/evolve to become a new poke or is it only a few pokes to chose between? And what generation pokemons will exist? jhoto only (the first 151 pokes or what they are named o_O) or also the other generations? ^^ (Dont mean all ofc, but maybe the 2nd :p love aipom xD)

1. There will be a set list depending on the questions that your answer before you start the game.
2. You will be able to recruit other pokemon by discovering and venturing through dungeons, and they will stay in your party, until you switch them out in town.
(This is our most custom feature.. wayy to much to explain, and will come later with images to fully explain this).
3. We are using all the pokemon except for Arceus. (yes every single pokemon, except for the fifth region).

I'm the person that's helping Blez with this, he's still trying to adjust to the new sprites, we are aiming at a 100% overhaul of the sprites, few to zero tibia sprites will be used ingame

• Pretty much everything that Blez has said is correct, I already finished a dungeon generating algorithm that creates mazes similar to this one live with no visible lag on the server(at least on our tests)
  • We are making the server support every pokemon up until #492 (First 4 Generations except Arceus, he's too godly xD)
  • Just to make the recruiting feature more understandable, you will begin with a starter pokemon and as you explore dungeons, the pokemons you defeat in battle may ask to join your team, after they have joined your team you will be able to change into them in the city, for example if you start with a Pikachu and you defeat a Caterpie and it asks you to join your team, you will continue using Pikachu until you leave that dungeon, after you return to the city you'll be able to freely change to Caterpie(or any other pokemon that has joined your team), all pokemons including legendaries will be available ingame for recruiting(we wont have donation-only pokemons)

This topic is very outdated, its still about Blez old server that was planned, this one is a completely new idea, so we'll be creating a new thread soon, so stay tuned :)

Last edited:
@Blez & Scarlet Ayleid: Wow thats very nice :D Thx for the fast respond! But really.. cant get it... so many POKEMONS?! xD I expected max 2 generations, not 4 WOW thats awesome :O I dont even know the 3rd & 4th generation pokes so will be new and cool for me atleast xD cant wait :D

Well what else can I say than gogogog HURRY UP ME WANNA PLAY OMG! Na but really this is an awesome project and I hope it all works out and will eventually get online (Not like many other projects that seems to die) Just take your time, I rather wait 1 year on this project and that its perfect than a few months and its buggy! ;P gl guys

I'm a perfectionist(sometimes this can be bad), so when this comes out, you can be sure that it wont be buggy, and if it has any bugs, they'll be quickly fixed! :)

and yeah, that many pokemons :p
We just didnt added the 5th Generation because there's no place to rip the sprites from(same problem for Arceus), otherwise they'd be in too, because if we did had the 5th Generation, then we'd be looking at 649 pokemons xD

I will play this server when its online for sure. It sounds amazing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back