• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [7.72/8.0] RetroTales | Custom Oldschool Low Rate

Server Website/AAC
https://retrotales.online/
Server Address
RetroTales.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hahahaha. Ok so GM bans 2 highest lvls now because they killed too much on a server where it says on server info:
PVP
World typepvp (exp from killing players)

Server is corrupt, GM will do whatever he wants and not look on the actual rules. Server is not recommended!

/Traktor

Hahahaha. Ok so GM bans 2 highest lvls now because they killed too much on a server where it says on server info:
PVP

Server is corrupt, GM will do whatever he wants and not look on the actual rules. Server is not recommended!

/Traktor
i guess you forgot to add this part

PVP
Red skull3 frags (disappears when all frags have expired)
Banishment6 frags
Unjustified player killing ban time3 days

So why were we not banned then from the killing itself? Why didn't we get red skull? We thought since its PVP-enforced we can kill ppl that are annoying. It doesn't say anything in the rules that you will get banned from GM for killing too many ppl. And why were we banned without a warning? Just be honest, you banned us cause we leveld to fast and ppl were complaining. Bascily you can do whatever you want = Corrupt GM and corrupt server. I like the server overall, but it's unacceptable to ban ppl for this without a warning first, and we have also helped out and reported so many bugs to GM and still GM does this.

So why were we not banned then from the killing itself? Why didn't we get red skull? We thought since its PVP-enforced we can kill ppl that are annoying. It doesn't say anything in the rules that you will get banned from GM for killing too many ppl. And why were we banned without a warning? Just be honest, you banned us cause we leveld to fast and ppl were complaining. Bascily you can do whatever you want = Corrupt GM and corrupt server. I like the server overall, but it's unacceptable to ban ppl for this without a warning first, and we have also helped out and reported so many bugs to GM and still GM does this.
More like breaking rules

Realy fun OTS.
100% custom wellmade map.
100% RPG but with good taste of FUN (like train monks)
1x EXP

100% better than treasura

Wow! All highest lvls got banned for no reason now. Don't lvl too fast guys, you will get banned! Nice server =) . BTW, GMs friends are abusing Sandstorm Scorpions which drops around 15 Platinum coins and 4 small emeralds average Scorpion. I also know 3 other critical bugs that I wont tell to this shitty corrupt GM I will let them unfold themselves and destroy this server cause this GM doesnt deserve a well working server! This server is over in a couple of weeks! Good luck =)

Wow! All highest lvls got banned for no reason now. Don't lvl too fast guys, you will get banned! Nice server =) . BTW, GMs friends are abusing Sandstorm Scorpions which drops around 15 Platinum coins and 4 small emeralds average Scorpion. I also know 3 other critical bugs that I wont tell to this shitty corrupt GM I will let them unfold themselves and destroy this server cause this GM doesnt deserve a well working server! This server is over in a couple of weeks! Good luck =)
You cant be this sad because you and your 2 friends got banned for abusing a bug without reporting it.
So lets see you abused 1 bug that i caught and then you tell me that you have "3 other critical bugs" and you are surprised that you got banned?
Did i get it correct?

Yes you got it correct. 1. I wrote in the chat to report it to you, as we reported all the other bugs we found on this server this far, we probably reported 500% more bugs than your whole community. 2. Before we came to the sandstorm scorpions there were maybe 100 Scorpions killed on the floor, there were parcels placed out perfectly all over the cave to bug abuse it, so your friends have already used this bug for several hours, did you ban and delete these guys aswell? As soon as I started to figure out this was a bug with the loot I wrote in the chat and tried to get in touch with you but before I even got to talk to you I got banned and deleted. Did they report anything, no? They went back to hunt more, thats why I killed them. I don't understand how you can ban the 3 people that report the most bugs on the server. Anyway I know what kind of server owner you are now, will avoid your servers in the future. You can ask any other GM I've been highest lvl on I've never been treated this way. I also saw now that you kicked us from the discord-channel to try and cover this but lucky I am to have free speech on this forum atleast =). Anyway, we tried to help you and play fair but now I wont say anything about these other bugs we found. Have fun finding them without your bug-reporters, maybe Ill even make a new char with VPN and use this bug to destroy the server, we'll see =).

I swear to god tibia community is getting worse day by day... Must be good ppl leaving so that concentration of those toxic ones is getting higher which further leads to decent players leaving.

It is really difficult to believe a single word you say Traktor.
You guys were:
  • Killing everyone in sight for no good reason, example some guys posted their "rpg tales" after completing a quest and you just went and killed them. And that was not a single occasion where you were killing neutral rpg casual players for nothing
  • Abusing bugged frag counter so that you could've had 10+ frags without red skull or banishment and just killing anybody who was willing to play here (saw some lv20s literally killed 3 times by team of 3x 40+ lvl...
  • Abusing incorrect monster behavior for easier and quicker experience gain.
So you clearly are avoiding admitting these points to push your biased narrative and that attitude and stance of yours like
Have fun finding them without your bug-reporters, maybe Ill even make a new char with VPN and use this bug to destroy the server, we'll see =).
only goes to prove that you are indeed a toxic person.

Admins on any server don't have any obligation to treat you better because of being "high level" or anything of that sort. Rules should apply to everyone equally.

About sandstone scorpions I hope that this was properly fixed and that either ppl faced consequences or items/cash was removed or both.

I have nothing to do with this server but I just reported this retard toxic idiot. That is trying to ruin casual RPG player's experience.

Casual RPG players... Why are you even playing PVP server then? Play Non-pvp if you only want the rpg experience. And no, from what I can see the 4 players that were abusing the sandstorm scorpions were not punished in any way. Anyways I have nothing to win discussing here, I will ofcourse be the bad guy here, we killed a lot of ppl (which will hate us for obvious reason) and GM will ofcourse hate us since all the players we killed will cry to GM. Everybody will always hate the best in the business, its always like that. I had a lot of fun though, I guess its your time to have your fun =) . GG WP

Changes:​

• Quickloot → Now looks for items inside bag in corpse.
  • Task system → Money reward is based on which monsters you’ve killed just like the exp
Here’s an example for those that didn’t know:minotaur task → if you kill only regular minotaurs you get 7.5k exp whilst if you kill only guards you get 24k exp.Each individual kill counts towards the total amount of exp and gold you will gain
  • Party → Shared experience can always be toggled
  • Party → Green skull is now visible on your own character
  • Spell → Added Enchant Spear (exeta con) → Removed the spear from Tyoric
  • Store → added tradeable shop coin
  • Inventory slots can be swapped directly from ground

Fixes:​

• Reworked fragsystem
  • Corrected spear attack from 20atk → 25atk
  • Giant Spider → was immune to fire, now it’s 10% weak to fire
  • Conjure bolts spells conjures the correct IDs now
  • Fixed all reported map bugs

Changes:​