• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Power Abuse!

Mr. Icczy

Reaction score
Why i cant buy potions in this fucking server?
yesterday, 3 level 300 killed me 2x when i tried to level up. And that's just a small example...
....png

because you are noob ? stay online for 24 h on protection zone and they will just find another target, let them exiva you and go to the beach, call your girlfriend telling her how you miss her blowjobs...whatever !

Last edited:
Learn from ur mistakes
what could u have done wich you didnt do? (let me guess u didnt even had manashield)
always be rdy with a e-ring brother anyways tibia = steps repeated

if this shit repeats 100 times eventually you will learn, its like sports train till u get skill tibia is the same for the people who are not gifted with the pvp talent :p

man i should give pvp lessons i swear

if people would pay me 10 euro per person i would give u my full knownlegde aka lessons
would be funny if people would be interested heuhe
lots of things most of you still dont know ^^

buy 2bp ssa and u r unkilabble, newbas dont use exori max's so easy

@Magikern Tim

MYQgP68.jpg

if people would pay me 10 euro per person i would give u my full knownlegde aka lessons
senpai plzz

Learn from ur mistakes
what could u have done wich you didnt do? (let me guess u didnt even had manashield)
always be rdy with a e-ring brother anyways tibia = steps repeated

if this shit repeats 100 times eventually you will learn, its like sports train till u get skill tibia is the same for the people who are not gifted with the pvp talent :p

man i should give pvp lessons i swear

i dont think it would be mistakes, because i went there not knowing that this would happen, i went to buy potions and he simply killed me xd, as well as in other times, i've only been to leveling, etc etc.. But thanks for the tips :D. sorry for the sux english

Back