• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ppls AGREE OR NOT?

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
1.- Add
34q5kr8.png

2.- Add The Old Normal Speed Formula

3.- Add The Total Death Descripcion
Example: Anihilated at level 300 by names of ppls

4.-http://otland.net/f489/new-update-comin-real-tibia-all-look-who-like-real-war-175591/

5.- Add The Orange Skull System

Last edited:
Indeed, and as I said. I really doubt that they would priority a cast software instead of the other things that was promised.

Well in my previous posts I mentioned WotE and warmode systems were the most important things to update. I forgot about tibiacast. People have been asking about it for months.

There's no feedback from either mark or hani on that point. Nor did they make a poll about whether to introduce pvp blessings or anything similarly important.

Ya you are correct. I also use magebot, but I don't need it to combo or mwall or paralyze or sd. That is why I said the server could do without your MAGEBOT TEAM. You guys are scared to fight with out navi. Why do you think the real war guilds refuse to fight you? Its no fun rolling over a team that is letting a computer program think for them.

Speed formula is fine as it is. As nori said if u don't like it then don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. The TwifySoft team is doing all they can. Be patient or leave.

Back