• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PRO WARMODE NUSKEI MASLANA 2 KIDS VS KAIDA

Vezivek

Reaction score
http://speedy*****malware.localhost...owcoreshaahhahahahaahahahhaahhahhahahaaha.JPG

30 vs 30 and nuskei staying defence hahaha and scared to move 1 sqm BIGGEST SHIT OTS CALLED SHADOWCORES :<

MASLANA NUSKEI U ARE TRASH TEAM

20:51 Elorioon [256]: chuj ze lajtowo do przebicia to jest ale cos pierdolicie
20:51 Elorioon [256]: hahahaha
20:51 Elorioon [256]: wyjebalismy rozowego tu
20:51 Elorioon [256]: i was wtedy
20:52 Elorioon [256]: wiec co ty gadasz

+ Elorioon saying its easy to breake it haha on shadow ava 200 + sds 500 gogo hahaha

its not clear defence deszczu but when u stay in 8 sqm and let me go in with 5 sqm its some kind of 'defence', dont u think?

hahhhaahah both teams have like 30 ppl online and fight in farmine ? rly ? retards

we didnt have 30 ppl, 25. and its my our fault that maslana/nuskei team is scared to fight on some open battle.

I know that on lunar we have better teams to fight with but check lunarforce forum... its a lot of argues about pinging, backstabbs, hacking chars. if u would spend this time on fighting lunar it could be awesome.

Szady ^^ true but its only 2 noobs pinging becouse both teams kicked them out from team :) but almost every1 changed ip so it okey :) just maybe join to lunar fight? on u second chars? u playing long time shadowcores all of u got 2-3 chars

hahaha dafaq with mr. nobrain. Only want fight in "HIS" ots because he doesn't want to leave it. go to karamy , maybe you can fight instead of lunar sneaks only

Szady ^^ true but its only 2 noobs pinging becouse both teams kicked them out from team :) but almost every1 changed ip so it okey :) just maybe join to lunar fight? on u second chars? u playing long time shadowcores all of u got 2-3 chars

long time shadowcores? :p we have 4-5 ppl online during day cause we dont bot all the time, we dont have any second chars. we log only for fights.

I told that I wont make any new team, shadow is my last ot as leader.

Majczal stop cry bcse u cant exp on warmode :< remember warmode = no exp :) Szady u enjoy fight against nuskei 1 wm per week 50 frags defence ue ava wave yesterday shleder open cast for us .... i never see other shit battle in my life :< only ue ava wave no sds xD

u joined lunar but after u teamup calar against us we start sneaking and shits and u lefted bcse of what? its enforced + warmode sneaks battles def breaks and shits ;p

Sephus guy who payed me 20kk ? bcse he cant exp i know him

sry for english

Majczal stop cry bcse u cant exp on warmode :< remember warmode = no exp :) Szady u enjoy fight against nuskei 1 wm per week 50 frags defence ue ava wave yesterday shleder open cast for us .... i never see other shit battle in my life :< only ue ava wave no sds xD

u joined lunar but after u teamup calar against us we start sneaking and shits and u lefted bcse of what? its enforced + warmode sneaks battles def breaks and shits ;p

Sephus guy who payed me 20kk ? bcse he cant exp i know him

sry for english
veziv the guy who crying that i ping him yes ik troublemakers the guys who are scared to get pinged yes i know do not act bigger than u are veziv or u never will be able to conect to internet agian scumbag

HAHAHAHA NO LADNIE CI SIE POPIERDOLILO SZCZOCIE ZE CI NIBY PLACILEM CHUJ ZE NIE GRALEM NA TYM LUNARFORCE SMIESZNYM I ZEBY CI MATKA ZDECHLA SZMATO JEBANA

veziv this guy who gonna quit lunar because we always killing his team? dont know him sry boss

yea sneaking is the part of game but you are sneaking all member from team for fucking 24 hours per day. If it's fun for you - ok but not for us . We only want to make lvl and cash but your fucking brain can't get that you can leave home

because you're piece of shit and "gather time when gather time" we dont have time to play all days and nights because you dont have your own life moron. Szady said you many time we wont go lunar again so fuck off and stop spam. You will never change veziv and because that lunar its shitty ot. You feel there like on rl tibia but a diffrence is really huge but still go bot on vengoth and cry about that someone pinged you. Karma is Karma you fucking cunt.

yea sneaking is the part of game but you are sneaking all member from team for fucking 24 hours per day. If it's fun for you - ok but not for us . We only want to make lvl and cash but your fucking brain can't get that you can leave home
as u said its part of the game, instead of crying allday u can try to sneak too, or make some kind of masslog or smth. ofc if u just cry of sneaks all time u will have a hard time.

no , our team don't have time to sneaking. we don't wanna do this it's easy

Back